• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Aliya's Extras (Hiatus Liquidation SALE) [Closed for Hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Name: Doodle
Island: Arbor
Order: 2 blue sticker utility poles, 1 white drink machine, 1 green phone box
Total Offer: is 24 tbt alright? (the phone box is 2400 miles, so I'm not sure how to factor that; let me know if I calculated wrong :'D)

I'm available anytime tomorrow after 11am pst to trade! :0

Name: Doodle
Island: Arbor
Order: 2 blue sticker utility poles, 1 white drink machine, 1 green phone box
Total Offer: is 24 tbt alright? (the phone box is 2400 miles, so I'm not sure how to factor that; let me know if I calculated wrong :'D)

I'm available anytime tomorrow after 11am pst to trade! :0

Hi! 24 TBT works for me. I'll place your order now so PM me tomorrow whenever you're ready with a Dodo code and I'll come drop everything off. Thank you so much for ordering!

Name: Niko
Island: Kamogawa
Order:
  • Hyacinth Wand
  • Wand
Total Offer:
I guess it depends if you can restock them. :) I know that your shop is closing down soon. I am just here to try my luck. Thanks!

Name: Trixie
Island: Moonbrew
Order: Crescent-moon chair, Moon, Nova light, Classic library wall, Hanging terrarium, Woodland wall

Total Offer: 55 tbt. Hope I did this right! Buying the 55 tbt worth of Celeste items means I get the 3 normal DIYs free.

Name: Niko
Island: Kamogawa
Order:
  • Hyacinth Wand
  • Wand
Total Offer:
I guess it depends if you can restock them. :) I know that your shop is closing down soon. I am just here to try my luck. Thanks!

Hi! Unfortunately I won't be restocking the wands as all of my characters know the wand DIYs. I'm also not confident I'll be able to find them prior to Sunday night. Sorry I should have made that more clear!

Name: Trixie
Island: Moonbrew
Order: Crescent-moon chair, Moon, Nova light, Classic library wall, Hanging terrarium, Woodland wall

Total Offer: 55 tbt. Hope I did this right! Buying the 55 tbt worth of Celeste items means I get the 3 normal DIYs free.

Hi! Yes that's correct. Thank you so much for ordering. PM me a Dodo code whenever you're ready and I'll come drop everything off.

Hi again!!
Name: Kaylee
Island: Belleval
Order: Jolly painting, warm painting, mermaid shelf DIY
Offer: 30 tbt?

Name: Saki
Island: Gensokyo
Order: Green Mums x2 + Mom's Handmade Apron (Family) + Mom's Knapsack (Chick)
Total Offer: 12 tbt

Name: Saki
Island: Gensokyo
Order: Green Mums x2 + Mom's Handmade Apron (Family) + Mom's Knapsack (Chick)
Total Offer: 12 tbt

Hi! Thank you so much for ordering. PM me a Dodo code when you're ready and I'll come drop everything off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back