Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (185) +
Why am I selling hybrids?

My lockers are overspilled with hybrids and I don't need these types. I don't have time to take care of them while I am away. Only willing to sell them in 10 or more.. I don't want to make many trips D: I am trying to save up for a rare pink feather collectible. Retails for about 18k according to Lassy's guide. Doubt I'd be able to get one because they're rare, but you never know.

5 TBT for each regular hybrid, 10 TBT for each golden rose.

Inventory

19 Golden Roses
16 Blue Violets
5 Black Lilies
21 Black Roses
4 Orange Roses
3 Blue Pansies
4 Purple Tulips

Last edited:
May I buy all of the golden roses, blue violets, and purple tulips please? c:

Alright! I've never done a TBT transfer before but I think I know how to do it. Would you like me to give you the bells first (to make sure I do it right ahaha) then trade? c:

Alright! I've never done a TBT transfer before but I think I know how to do it. Would you like me to give you the bells first (to make sure I do it right ahaha) then trade? c:

Yes please, it's just gonna take a moment to load up an alt character and load up the locker. :p my main character's locker is full of hybrids.

- - - Post Merge - - -

all your black and orange roses, plus whatever else is left?

Sure thing, just let me finish this and I'll calculate the total. :p I believe it is 165 TBT, but I always double check.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll do that now! I'll tell you when the gates are open so you don't have to keep talking to Porter :]

Uhh I'll sell them to informant since they requested all gold roses. I'll count them after i drop your initial order.

It's 165 TBT, I'll load up your flowers now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oH my GOD i just found 5 more gold roses on the ground in the corner of my town lol its like a disease. whoever wants these can buy these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back