• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Artwork !ADVANCED PIXEL ART REQUESTS! You tell me, I make em!

I prefer the first one too :0 (Don't you dare read my mind ?.?)
Well,what time it's going to take ? :3

Hahahahaha...
(Oh God, did I give my power away?!)

*Cough* Well I'm starting it now so I should be finished in the next hour or so,
keep checking! :D

Hello! I love the tone of your OP haha. I cant wait for your tear drenched reply of approval. =p

um, anyways! Im looking for a Princess Peach Face cutout board. Ill attach 2 images but if you think another picture will work better, or cant get one of these to work thats okay too. I just really want a peach faceboard :eek:

sooo yeah, if you choose to take up the task let me know and how much! Thanks for your time!!!

Princess-Peach-princess-peach-19553161-343-479.jpgPeach-Paper-Mario-princess-peach-1120729_259_500.jpg

Hello! I love the tone of your OP haha. I cant wait for

Hello! I love the tone of your OP haha. I cant wait for your tear drenched reply of approval. =p

um, anyways! Im looking for a Princess Peach Face cutout board. Ill attach 2 images but if you think another picture will work better, or cant get one of these to work thats okay too. I just really want a peach faceboard :eek:

sooo yeah, if you choose to take up the task let me know and how much! Thanks for your time!!!

I APPROVE GOOD SIR!

Haha, thanks for the comment and the request, this looks fun!
This won't be finished by today but I reckon likely tomorrow so check around 5ish-6ish :D

It shall cost..... dun dun DUN! For you, 40,00 Bells :3 I'm a nice guy like that haha XD

I shall get started today anyways,
Thanks much!

awe your awesome :D Im in no rush! thanks for taking my request :) Ill look out for your PM. I also added your 3DS friend code in advance. Mine is under my name. talk to you soon!

<-------

Awesome dude.
I recommand HIM (and only HIM) for every PIXEL ART REQUESTS !
That's a amazing job ! You will no regret !
Do it people ! ;)

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Okay so... this is going to take a while lol XD

If we're talking about EPIC here then I'm gonna say 7x5 which is 35 squares (4 characters!)
or 6x4 squares which is 24 squares (under three characters)
Tell me which one you like!

Thanks much!
Here's roughly what it will look like...

View attachment 6274

Everythings a bit more red shaded, that okay? :3
OMG THANK YOU for accepting! I am SOOO happy :) I added you and it being reddish is fine! Also, I'd like it the biggest you can make it! One more question!

Is that image okay? Or would this one be easier?

I don't mind which one you choose, I love both! Whichever is easier for you ! :)

image.jpg

OMG THANK YOU for accepting! I am SOOO happy :) I added you and it being reddish is fine! Also, I'd like it the biggest you can make it! One more question!

Is that image okay? Or would this one be easier?

I don't mind which one you choose, I love both! Whichever is easier for you ! :)

View attachment 6319

Yup yup! Well I tried both of them and I think the first one turned out better so I'm going to stick with that one! This is going to take a while so expect it to be finished near the end of next week or later! I shall pm you if I have a closer estimate!

Let's hope it turns our incredible! :D
I'm sure it will haha

Yup yup! Well I tried both of them and I think the first one turned out better so I'm going to stick with that one! This is going to take a while so expect it to be finished near the end of next week or later! I shall pm you if I have a closer estimate!

Let's hope it turns our incredible! :D
I'm sure it will haha
Awesome! If this is good, I might ask for more products! :)

May you turn this into a town flag please Clobo? =3

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me7u1h7sJ51rsr7c8o1_500.jpg

Yes. Yes I shall. haha

Just to let you know that for me to get detail, I have to zoom in close to her face!
But I promise to make it look as awesome as possible!
This may be completed by today but I'm struggling for time right now so likely tomorrow ;D

Thanks much! :|D
That is a very well chosen picture I must say, total epicness!

Yes. Yes I shall. haha

Just to let you know that for me to get detail, I have to zoom in close to her face!
But I promise to make it look as awesome as possible!
This may be completed by today but I'm struggling for time right now so likely tomorrow ;D

Thanks much! :|D
That is a very well chosen picture I might say, epicness!

Its fine, Do what you can at the best of your abilities. xP

And thanks! Google is always comes in handy when you need help =3

If it is possible can you turn this into a town flag?

View attachment 6445

I just tried it and it comes out as a blob of orange :(
I'm surray! I'll do any other request you have :D haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have an odd request for a town flag if you think you're up to it! http://www.scientificamerican.com/media/inline/that-burger-youre-eating-is-mostly-corn_1.jpg Here's a picture. Thanks much in advance!

My friend code for future reference is 5086-1528-6436

YES. Words cannot describe how incredible this masterpiece is!
I shall get onto it! It shall be finished either today or tomorrow, I have a busy schedule! :D lol

Last edited:
Back