• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Acre B-3 (TBT Chat Thread)

AnimalE10 said:
Fanghorn said:
I know more Pirate talk then all of you.

I have a sailboat.

:p
No I know how to talk like pirate more then you!

yeh' matry, rig the jib and jibe. Surry up the crows nestn' get meh' a ranbles delight ya swab hartie.

"It's veel be great, you no. Reely, zis veel be great."

Hmm, impersonating Russian immigrants can do wonders to your self-esteem.

Bulerias said:

Russia < China.

But, really, though, Russia was pretty great at it's time. Today, it could be better...but around Medieval Russia, it was pretty good. Classical Russia's music isn't half bad, either.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:

Russia < China.

Classical Russia's music isn't half bad, either.
It's not half bad, it's horrid!

Super_Naruto said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:

Russia < China.

Classical Russia's music isn't half bad, either.
It's not half bad, it's horrid!
Heh, I'd love to see what Bul will do to you now that you said that. I hope you're good at running, from what I've heard he does.

:eek:

In case you were wondering why TBT suddenly stopped working:

There is a network issue at the datacenter that is affecting Servers 3,4,7,13, and 14. The datacenter is working to resolve it as soon as possible. Until then you may have some difficulty reaching boards on those servers.

But as you can see, it's fixed now.

:)

Yea the same thing happen to my site. When it did I went to Invisionfree Support immediately and found out about it.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
In case you were wondering why TBT suddenly stopped working:

There is a network issue at the datacenter that is affecting Servers 3,4,7,13, and 14. The datacenter is working to resolve it as soon as possible. Until then you may have some difficulty reaching boards on those servers.

But as you can see, it's fixed now.

:)
Yeah, I was wondering why everything just cut off at once. Thanks for the explanation, Storm. :yes:

@SL - Congrats, although I already said it. Too bad you didn't change colors. Maybe I should change Star's color from Yellow to White...:p

Back