• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Acre B-3 (TBT Chat Thread)

AnimalManiac said:
cocoa pebbles are awesome, but not as awesome as TRIX =] :eh:
Silly AnimalManiac!! Trix are Animals!

Does Nook sell Trix?

XD
:rofl: i'm guessing those 3 lil kids wth him is Timmy and Tommy.

Kolvo said:
Only noobs care about first posts and post count.

:eek:

Tis' true.
I love how my influence spreads across the land. I mean, I can't recall anyone else using "'tis" before me.

:p

woohoo.

Anyways, my plans for fourth of July are nill, nada, and zilch. It's just a bunch of fireworks, we've seen 'em a million times already. I'd much rather read an epic tale or play FE or Castlevania.

:eek:

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
AnimalManiac said:
I wonder if nook had a wife ...

:unsure:
You know, I've always wondered about that...
Sable told me that Nook and her were "Friends" and I think it ended because Crazy Redd proaly did something.

I'm bored. I'm listening to kids splashing in the pool and one cries because water is in their eyes. :\

DS_MARKER said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
AnimalManiac said:
I wonder if nook had a wife ...

:unsure:
You know, I've always wondered about that...
Sable told me that Nook and her were "Friends" and I think it ended because Crazy Redd proaly did something.
Are you suggesting they had a relationship involving children?

where's the marriage. : (

Back