• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACPF

cazzy7

Bells
For all old members and those interested.

ACPF or Animal crossing police force recruitment is up again after our long sad fall (ok just kidding we didn't fall ac just got a litlle too good and there was nobody to arrest or whatever)
what the heck do we do:
list all those who do wicked and evil things, such as take your prized metroid furniture.
donation to poor.
invent ac games,
and lots more

http://www.boardzero.com/acpf/acpf.html

bear in mind we are new and lots of things are being added to our website so please don't trash and also please give all tip, constructive critism, or help you can.
updates happen everyday.

if you are interested tell me here and on the site
and ask questions here so others will get their questions answered

Is it just me or is this just an ad?

Either way, I don't see how you can pretend like a "police" force is even something anyone will ever need or want to participate in, especially with such restrictive and limited online play as seen in Wild World, not to mention how inactive the game is.

It's just simply a waste of your time.

Mino said:
Is it just me or is this just an ad?

Either way, I don't see how you can pretend like a "police" force is even something anyone will ever need or want to participate in, especially with such restrictive and limited online play as seen in Wild World, not to mention how inactive the game is.

It's just simply a waste of your time.
its not an ad trust me on that or i wouldn't be able to post this topic.
and yes it can work. last time it worked the only reason it stopped was cause the game was so inactive so if the game was played by more peeps it would work to it's full potential. besides it's not just being police as i've posted other things we do.
but thanks for the ...question

Back