• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess whenever you're available I'll be able to come and pick up the gold tool set? Or you can come here, whichever works for you!

I just saw that there's no Kerokerokeroppi. That's ok, i can get them somewhere else. So, when can you drop the items off?

Hey! I'm back :D
I was wondering if I could get 15mill bells, some Beans, a golden tools set, 10 Gold Roses, 5 pink roses, 4 purple roses, a bubble wand and two pink bunny shaped balloons (If you have some)? xx

If I counted correct, that should be 131 TBT in totalxx

Last edited:
Hey! I'm back :D
I was wondering if I could get 15mill bells, some Beans, 10 Gold Roses, 5 pink roses, 4 purple roses, a bubble wand and two pink bunny shaped balloons (If you have some)? xx

If I counted correct, that should be 121 TBT in totalxx

Can you do fewer bells? I'm sorry but it's gonna take forever XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just saw that there's no Kerokerokeroppi. That's ok, i can get them somewhere else. So, when can you drop the items off?

I'm available now! :D

Could I get the Candy House and giant teddy bear (forgot exact name)(HHD) (4tbt) and just one item from the Pompompurin set(pudding)?

I have only one pink and one cyan balloon right now if that's okay? Also I'm gonna drop off the bells first when I get to your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind I have two pink! :D

Could I buy 16 gold roses and 10 pink roses? Will be 52 tbt. Please add the Jenny/Sylph FC in my signature if this is okay

Can I get one gold tool set and shop in your town? and maybe and HHD object, if that?s okay for you

Here?s the numbers:
-Gold tool set: 10 tbt
-Shopping in the town: 5 tbt
-HHD: 2 tbt

Also, may I know please what are the HHD stuff you?re selling?

Ok! doing it now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are still open x
Can you open your gates?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get one gold tool set and shop in your town? and maybe and HHD object, if that?s okay for you

Here?s the numbers:
-Gold tool set: 10 tbt
-Shopping in the town: 5 tbt
-HHD: 2 tbt

Also, may I know please what are the HHD stuff you?re selling?

Sure. Any of the HHD items in the catalog, 2tbt each (cause they're like 8,000 bells!)

Can you open your gates?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure. Any of the HHD items in the catalog, 2tbt each (cause they're like 8,000 bells!)

Well, I decided the one I want is the robot hero. Please tell me when I should be going to your town to make the transaction

Oh, by the way, I?ll be buying in your stores with another character, that?s the second one I created in my town, named Kiyotaka

Last edited:
Alright, I'll open my gates! I have a charger nearby so you can take as much time as you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back