Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess whenever you're available I'll be able to come and pick up the gold tool set? Or you can come here, whichever works for you!

I just saw that there's no Kerokerokeroppi. That's ok, i can get them somewhere else. So, when can you drop the items off?

Hey! I'm back :D
I was wondering if I could get 15mill bells, some Beans, a golden tools set, 10 Gold Roses, 5 pink roses, 4 purple roses, a bubble wand and two pink bunny shaped balloons (If you have some)? xx

If I counted correct, that should be 131 TBT in totalxx

Last edited:
Hey! I'm back :D
I was wondering if I could get 15mill bells, some Beans, 10 Gold Roses, 5 pink roses, 4 purple roses, a bubble wand and two pink bunny shaped balloons (If you have some)? xx

If I counted correct, that should be 121 TBT in totalxx

Can you do fewer bells? I'm sorry but it's gonna take forever XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just saw that there's no Kerokerokeroppi. That's ok, i can get them somewhere else. So, when can you drop the items off?

I'm available now! :D

Could I get the Candy House and giant teddy bear (forgot exact name)(HHD) (4tbt) and just one item from the Pompompurin set(pudding)?

I have only one pink and one cyan balloon right now if that's okay? Also I'm gonna drop off the bells first when I get to your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind I have two pink! :D

Could I buy 16 gold roses and 10 pink roses? Will be 52 tbt. Please add the Jenny/Sylph FC in my signature if this is okay

Can I get one gold tool set and shop in your town? and maybe and HHD object, if that?s okay for you

Here?s the numbers:
-Gold tool set: 10 tbt
-Shopping in the town: 5 tbt
-HHD: 2 tbt

Also, may I know please what are the HHD stuff you?re selling?

Ok! doing it now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are still open x
Can you open your gates?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get one gold tool set and shop in your town? and maybe and HHD object, if that?s okay for you

Here?s the numbers:
-Gold tool set: 10 tbt
-Shopping in the town: 5 tbt
-HHD: 2 tbt

Also, may I know please what are the HHD stuff you?re selling?

Sure. Any of the HHD items in the catalog, 2tbt each (cause they're like 8,000 bells!)

Can you open your gates?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure. Any of the HHD items in the catalog, 2tbt each (cause they're like 8,000 bells!)

Well, I decided the one I want is the robot hero. Please tell me when I should be going to your town to make the transaction

Oh, by the way, I?ll be buying in your stores with another character, that?s the second one I created in my town, named Kiyotaka

Last edited:
Alright, I'll open my gates! I have a charger nearby so you can take as much time as you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back