• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually gonna try to enjoy the game without trading for awhile, so I'll close the shop for a bit. I'll reopen later today~

WOAH! This is great!
I'll have the Cinnamoroll Set and the Kiki and Lala Set, plus the hello kitty wall, dress, bed, shoes, floor, and planter; the kerokerokeroppi cake, doll, wall, and pins; the my melody floor, hat, walls, shoes, and outfit, pompompurin pudding, beans, tweeter, bubble wand, and a blue bunny balloon? that should be about 108 TBT, and i hope you don't mind such a big order! I'm just really happy i found all this stuff. Actually, i might come back for more balloons later. I don't mind if i have to wait!

WOAH! This is great!
I'll have the Cinnamoroll Set and the Kiki and Lala Set, plus the hello kitty wall, dress, bed, shoes, floor, and planter; the kerokerokeroppi cake, doll, wall, and pins; the my melody floor, hat, walls, shoes, and outfit, pompompurin pudding, beans, tweeter, bubble wand, and a blue bunny balloon? that should be about 108 TBT, and i hope you don't mind such a big order! I'm just really happy i found all this stuff. Actually, i might come back for more balloons later. I don't mind if i have to wait!

Haha quite a big order! I'll collect the stuff into my locker :) I don't think I have a blue bunny balloon, maybe cyan or pink? Idk I'll check

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you only have lilies for black flowers? If so, I'll take 'em anyway.

Not sure what you mean?

Oh, just wondering if you have other black flowers. If you don't, I'll take the lilies anyway

Cyan is what i meant. (It's been a long time!) Anyways, you have plenty of time, as my dad and i are gonna go to the pool. I'll message you when i'm back!

I have a little bit of black tulips too. Maybe black roses too? Not sure lol

Oh, well my TBT is limited, but if you do have black tulips, could I buy a combination of black tulips and lilies? (Like 10 in total?) :p

Oh, well my TBT is limited, but if you do have black tulips, could I buy a combination of black tulips and lilies? (Like 10 in total?) :p

Alright, then I can get you 5 black tulips and 5 black lilies for 20tbt?

Last edited:
Sounds good! Will you still be available in 30 minutes? I can also do now, but like, immediately :/

WOAH! This is great!

I apologize but I just remembered that kerokerokeroppi is not on the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good! Will you still be available in 30 minutes? I can also do now, but like, immediately :/

I'd like to come over right now.

Hello! Can I get the full campus set for 12 tbt?

and for the HHD items [I hope these are the right ones I'm not sure ;;] can I get the candy house and inflatable Resetti?

So 16 tbt total. I can pick it up in an hour or so if you're available. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back