• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Campus (full I believe) 12tbt
Fueki set: 25tbt
Sanrio sets, 35tbt each:
Kiki and Lala set
Hello kitty set
Pompompurin set
Cinnamoroll set
My Melody set
Kerokerokeroppi set"

If at all possible I'd like one of each set, please! I do belive that would bring my total to 247tbt?:D

My gates are open right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT no don't come I gotta get campus set from museum XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok you can come over now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi can I get 5mil IGB please? :)
Sometime later I can :3

My gates are open right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT no don't come I gotta get campus set from museum XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok you can come over now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sometime later I can :3

That's perfect let me know when you're free!

May I buy a set of golden tools? I have more than enough bell tree bells for them, I just don't know how to send them since I barely use them =[ So could you explain for me? I really need those gold tools :p !

To send bells to someone, just click on their number on bells displayed when they post. From there you can transfer bells to them. Hope this helps! :D I'm new too, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: OMG I missed the IGB section of your shop. May I add 10mil IGB to my order of the golden tools? I've already deposited the TBT for the tools, so let me know if it's alright to deposit for the IGB as well. Thank you very much!

I think I'm gonna take a break now. Sorry about that but there's some stuff I gotta do irl, so might as well come back later.

I think I'm gonna take a break now. Sorry about that but there's some stuff I gotta do irl, so might as well come back later.

dw fam, you deserve a break. This shop is very good but it must be hard to run! Relax and have some tea dear. ^.^ <3

Bump! I have updated and happy to announce that I'm gonna be selling storage/closet items again! I'm gonna get on acnl soon and get a list ready. Thinking of doing it on MoriDB (?。• ᵕ •。`)

Also, sadly I had to remove the item-holding service from the list as I can't hold items in my second town anymore. I'm sorry about that :(

I think dinner is ready so I'll be back real soon! ^ o ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also changed maximum of igb selling in one order to 10 million. It's just that it takes about 20 minutes to drop 15mil, and I don't want to spend that long.

Added more to some sections and edited other sections, too.

Hey! I'm interested in 2 golden axes, would you be willing to trade them for 5 TBT total?

Awesome! I'm ready whenever! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I would prefer your town if you don't mind, mine is a mess lol

Would you be willing to sell me a golden tool set + an extra gold axe, bubble wand, 2 throwing beans, and kerokerokeroppi-pins c: 18 TBT total?

Also interested in 7-11 shop ABM if you have available.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell me a golden tool set + an extra gold axe, bubble wand, 2 throwing beans, and kerokerokeroppi-pins c: 18 TBT total?

Also interested in 7-11 shop ABM if you have available.

I can get you all that except 7-11 ABM as I don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back