• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Campus (full I believe) 12tbt
Fueki set: 25tbt
Sanrio sets, 35tbt each:
Kiki and Lala set
Hello kitty set
Pompompurin set
Cinnamoroll set
My Melody set
Kerokerokeroppi set"

If at all possible I'd like one of each set, please! I do belive that would bring my total to 247tbt?:D

Hello! Can I have one golden toolset for 10TBT please? Thank you!

Also, what is your individual price for one pink carnation?

Sure :3 and no longer selling carnations, sorry :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Do you still take orders for specific gardening/plants or are you only doing the landfill thing right now? If you're still taking orders, could I get 6 sweet olives, 6 saplings, and 3 cedar saplings? Let me know your price :)

Only the landfill for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Campus (full I believe) 12tbt
Fueki set: 25tbt
Sanrio sets, 35tbt each:
Kiki and Lala set
Hello kitty set
Pompompurin set
Cinnamoroll set
My Melody set
Kerokerokeroppi set"

If at all possible I'd like one of each set, please! I do belive that would bring my total to 247tbt?:D

q-q lemme see if I even have that much locker space...

Oh man, sorry to be a bother haha, I just found out about the sanrio sets, and was like "I MUST".
Thank you so much in advance ~

That'd be perfect, thank you so much, just let me know when and I'll send the tbt, and come over! :D

Ok ^^ gonna do pickup for this one as I'm getting another order ready

Sure, give me around 5 minutes to add you and I'll wait for your gates ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay tell me when ~

Thank you ^.^ what time would you like to visit? Let me know when to open my gates, I've already added your FC. :D Transferring TBT now ~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back