• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ACNL Amiibo villagers giveaway

BluebearL

Bells
Feedback
100% (101) +
Edit: CLOSED. Hello, I am new to the forums and would like my first post to be a giveaway. I recently added new amiibo cards to my collection and would be happy to give away any of these villagers if people want them (just to be clear I mean the digital villagers not the cards) I can have them in boxes pretty quickly for you. I will only do the first three requests for free just because it is a fiddly process getting them into boxes and requires a lot of Time Travel. If anyone would still like one after that I can negotiate on prices which can include bells or a villager exchange :)

The villagers are:

-Ankha
-Goldie
-Cheri
-Whitney
-Rosie
-Stitches
-Cookie
-Flurry
-Bianca
-Snake
-Bonbon
-Joey
-Sprinkle
-Opal
-Ed
-Vic
-Rodeo
-Bud
-Bella
-Keaton
-Hopper

Last edited:
Could I have Rosie?

Of course! I'll let you know when she is in boxes, in the mean time make sure you add my FC

Could I have Rosie?

She's in boxes! The gates are open- my town is called Velaris. I will close in the next 10 minutes if you do not arrive. Let me know when you are available and I will open the gates again.

Last edited:
Hello!

May I have Flurry? It's fine if I can't have her! I have a villager in boxes that I would like to replace.

Villagers in Boxes:
Moose

Last edited:
May I have Flurry? It's fine if I can't have her! I have a villager in boxes that I would like to replace.

Yes you can! I am currently selling some items to some people so it will take some time. I am also waiting for Rosie's buyer to come who hasn't yet. I will let you know when Flurry is ready. So sorry for the wait!

Question

Yes you can! I am currently selling some items to some people so it will take some time. I am also waiting for Rosie's buyer to come who hasn't yet. I will let you know when Flurry is ready. So sorry for the wait!

Sorry for the late reply! I do have one question; should I register you as a friend in advance, or do you have everything under control?

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply! I do have one question; should I register you as a friend in advance, or do you have everything under control?

No worries! Yes, add my FC and I will let you know when the gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Flurry is ready to go in boxes but before I do put her in boxes and open my gates, can you please confirm that you are still there and ready to pick up? It causes problems if someone else asks for a villager and I have one in boxes waiting is the only reason. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you do end up replying to this late, don't worry I can hold Flurry for you but I will need you to confirm your available then too. make sure you add my FC, I've added yours.3712-3664-1981

No worries! Yes, add my FC and I will let you know when the gates are open!

Okay! I'll friend you right away. I'll be there to pick her up, don't worry. Oh, by the way, sorry if I come when you least expect it. My timing is pretty weird.

Last edited:
Flurry is in boxes and the gates are open. Use the town map to find her house :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I'll friend you right away. I'll be there to pick her up, don't worry
Flurry is in boxes and the gates are open. Use the town map to find her house

Of course! I'll let you know when she is in boxes, in the mean time make sure you add my FC

She's in boxes! The gates are open- my town is called Velaris. I will close in the next 10 minutes if you do not arrive. Let me know when you are available and I will open the gates again.

I'm so sorry for such a late response! Is Rosie still in boxes by any chance? I have you added and I'm ready whenever you're back online:)

Last edited:
Hi! I would love to get Cookie or Rosie ; o ; been looking for her so long

Last edited:
Yes she is! Let me know when you are available. I don't put villagers in boxes until I know they can be picked up. it looks like we may have a time zone issue though. Let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Is Cookie available? c:

Yes although it appears time zones will get in the way. Let me know when your available and I will get her inboxes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so sorry for such a late response! Is Rosie still in boxes by any chance? I have you added and I'm ready whenever you're back online:)

No worries! Time zones makes things hard and I will need to re-box her. Just let me know when your available and I will get her ready again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I would love to get Cookie or Rosie ; o ; been looking for her so long

Hi! As you are the 4th order, you will have to pay. One of those will cost you 7 tbt or 10k igb. I also take other payments such as villager exchanges and items. Let me know what works best for you, which of those villagers you would like and when your available for pickup.

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaa hello! is Whitney or Snake still available? :>

Yes, both of them are available! You are order number 5 and as stated in my post, only the first few (3) got free villagers. So you will have to pay. One of those will cost you one of the following (you can choose your payment method):
-7 tbt
-10k igb
-villager exchange
-any other items you may suggest as payment.

Yes, both of them are available! You are order number 5 and as stated in my post, only the first few (3) got free villagers. So you will have to pay. One of those will cost you one of the following (you can choose your payment method):
-7 tbt
-10k igb
-villager exchange
-any other items you may suggest as payment.

ah, okay cool!
in that case, would i be able to get Snake for 10k igb? (unless I'd be able to buy both?) :>

Back