• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ACNH or RL?

azaleastouch

professional at it!
Bells
Switch
6039-7300-0533
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
if you had the option, would you abandon everything and live among your cute little animal friends? do you think living in the AC world would be better than your life right now?

No, because I get to have both right now in a way. I wouldn’t want AC to be real because it’s a place to escape to for a little while when I need it. Life is hard sometimes, but worth it.

Probably, I would definitely try it out if I had the chance. There are many times where I want to live in a fictional world than reality.

I'd want to take my family with me!!

I'd be making much more money in AC so that part would be nice! Plus the nature of it all and not needing roads is great too. Everyone is friendly. Like what more could you want? Lol
Fr lmao although there’s bugs and I’m terrified of them, Flick exist and he would help me get over my fear. Sign me the frick up!!!

Sure why not, escape my real life debt so I can go be in debt in a video game world.

At least everyone is really friendly and Tom Nook doesn’t seem to care to much when you pay his debt back so sounds great to me(y)

Fr lmao although there’s bugs and I’m terrified of them, Flick exist and he would help me get over my fear. Sign me the frick up!!!
That is true. Far more bugs in AC. I love all the butterflies though! We don't get many where I live. I'd also take beetles on trees outside instead of spiders, ear wigs and silverfish inside the house. As long as I don't sleep too long, there won't be any bugs in my house! Hehehe

That is true. Far more bugs in AC. I love all the butterflies though! We don't get many where I live. I'd also take beetles on trees outside instead of spiders, ear wigs and silverfish inside the house. As long as I don't sleep too long, there won't be any bugs in my house! Hehehe
Butterflies are pretty. Ladybugs and Fireflies are also bugs I’m not terrified of. I don’t think I ever seen a firefly irl ever.

Nah, I don't want to live in a furry community, no offense. ;) In theory life in Animal Crossing is very limited, very few channels that only show one show each, gardening is no challenge, no further craft hobbies, no cooking/baking. You can get more out of real life if you try. 🥰

would be fun, not sure I would want to feel what it actually feels like to be stung by the scorpion and pass out though

It might be fun for a day to live on the island and (hopefully) use items that are only decorative (e.g.: outdoor bath, exercise equipment). Wouldn't want a complete switch though! A fruit diet wouldn't work for me.

Maybe for like a day or two but after awhile I'd feel like I'd be losing my mind living amoung animals.

Last edited:
I will likely do it for a day.

Honestly, their lifestyle is leaning towards to "rural" sort of activities. I am not up with that.

That would definitely drive me insane! A few hours of talking villagers per day is more than enough for me. I sure hope Dodo Airlines would still be a thing, and please let me at least have other characters on my island to interact with. The villagers know like 1.5 topics to talk about on average. Save me from that. 🥺

I could never leave my family and (girl)friend(s) behind like that. But besides that, living a tranquill life like that would suit me better than my current life probably.

No, I love my villagers and everything, but I wouldn't want to leave my boyfriend, my pets and everyone else I care about just to escape. Sure, it'd be nice to visit or vacation, but I wouldn't want to stay forever. Also, I get bit my mosquitos every day in ac, I don't want that.

If AC was real life the dialogues and interactions with others would be very repetitive and anxiety-provoking in the long run.
But I could get used to how it's easy to make money 😆

Back