• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Acerola Dress from Ultra Moon

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Ultra Moon is my very 1st Pokemon game & when I first saw Acerola I loved her immediately. My first reaction was to switch into "Mom Mode". I wanted to bring her home so I could take care of her. My second reaction was that if I were actually my trainer's age I'd want Acerola as my BFF x Infinity. I also loved her dress & wanted it for my ACNL mayor. I found a couple qr codes online. Then I wondered if I could create Acerola's dress myself. I found what was labelled as "concept art" for her on the interwebs. Looking only at the concept art & without using any software to help me I got started. I think it turned out fairly well & I'm proud of having created it without any software.
I hope you all enjoy it! Thank you!

Please let me know if you scan this in. I'd love to know others liked it! Thanks!

acerola_dress_example_1_by_valzed-dclhm9b.jpg
Front view - I created the armlet she wears on the "skin" of the sleeve
& added the body lines from the concept art.

acerola_dress_example_2_by_valzed-dclhm8w.jpg
Back View - I wanted to make sure to include the 2 "ribbon" pieces the dress has in game.

acerola_dress_1_by_valzed-dclhmhx.jpg
acerola_dress_2_by_valzed-dclhmdv.jpg
acerola_dress_3_by_valzed-dclhm9r.jpg
acerola_dress_4_by_valzed-dclhm9j.jpg

Last edited:
I really like it. I can definitely tell what it's supposed to be. It's nice seeing what everyone here is able to create.

I really like it. I can definitely tell what it's supposed to be. It's nice seeing what everyone here is able to create.

I'm really glad you like it! I'm also really relieved that you could tell what it was supposed to be. I always worry about that. I love seeing how creative everyone can get. Thank you!

i love it! it looks exactly like acerola's outfit, you nailed it.

i think she's a cool character, plus ghost type is one of my favorites which is a bonus.

i love it! it looks exactly like acerola's outfit, you nailed it.

i think she's a cool character, plus ghost type is one of my favorites which is a bonus.

You're very kind, thank you! I'm so glad you like it!

I really love her plus ghost type is my favorite type. Boooo spooky! lol!

Back