ACC: Animal Crossing Community - Your Thoughts?

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
What do you think of this community? Would you ever join?
I don't think it's bad, but I remember reading their posts and how they think the lay-out of this site is an "eye-sore."

(Please keep your posts respectful of the other community.)

Note: I honestly had no idea this was brought up as much as "why is ____ so popular" topics, so please don't get mad at me. :c

Last edited:
lmao, that's what I was thinking! They also think our mods are too strict and we are too horty-torty while they ban the use of the word homos3xual and gay there...

Their layout is too ugly and confusing to use so I barely spent 30mins on the site before coming here.

I truly don't understand how they think this website is too confusing & an eyesore. I don't get the mindset behind keeping an outdated design full of confusing links - why can't they just simplify everything?

I used acc for about two months before stumbling across tbt. I found their layout so confusing. They also don't have the same kind of community feel (bit ironic really) as here.

Last edited:
I don't understand it either @Roh. This site is very easy to navigate , and the mods and community are much more active!
I also have to agree with Bethany. I don't feel very welcomed there.

I used to use that website. I made a few friends from it but otherwise I wasn't a big fan. I much prefer this website; it's a lot more simple and easy.

I've never properly looked around there, but after finding out about the site from this one and having a little look... their layout is really rather ugly. In terms of guides, however, I'd say it's alright.

I prefer this site more but I have been apart of ACC for longer and some of the things they offer are pretty good (Like the giveaways/shops where what you order for your ACNL game is free).

The mods there are kinda iffy but I haven't put too much thought into it. The people there are friendly but if you are trading a lot you may come across a rude person here and there.

When I was younger I used ACC. I actually knew about it way before knowing about Bell tree. But I much prefer Bell tree now, I dont even go on ACC anymore let alone know my log in for it :s

I remember I stopped going on cause staff was always strict and idk, i dont feel welcomed there as someone said above.

Wow, members of this forum sure have a fascination with that place, this topic comes up really often. lol

I created an account there back in 2003 and for the most part stopped being active before that year closed.

Back