• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

It's a feature that I've always really wanted. Little things like fishing will breath so much life into the villagers.

Shouldn't people kind of just assume there are going to be spoilers in a thread like this, or put a spoiler tag on the thread itself?

Last edited:
Okay, I will just put the rest of the info I find in spoilers so if you don't want to "spoil" yourself you don't have to.

-Shizu gives you 3 foreign fruits(sorta makes sense since there are so many new fruits)
-To upgrade from a tent to a house it is 10k bells
- begin with 5 residents
-you get to pick from 3 maps if you don't like the first

If anyone is interested, I found this unboxing:

thx these are sweet

287qb.jpg

Special promotional items coming to Japan. You get them by taking your 3DS to a 7/11 within the time periods stated. Kind of like Pokemon events I guess. Hopefully, they do this in the rest of the world when the game is here.

287qb.jpg

Special promotional items coming to Japan. You get them by taking your 3DS to a 7/11 within the time periods stated. Kind of like Pokemon events I guess. Hopefully, they do this in the rest of the world when the game is here.

Hahah that is so awesome! Maybe they'll get Maccas.

I aint bringing my game into a store to get items >>

The 7/11 items are neat. Too bad it's not a wifi event. :c

Confirming that if you get the digital copy of the game and copy the data over to another SD card you can have more than one town. I copied the data over before playing the game.

Last edited:
Can't believe this has finally been released, in japan anyway! Has anyone found any videos of it? all my hunting has found nothing!!

I have already found a gem and one of those deformed oranges, so it's possible to find these items very early.

I'm not sure what I should do with them though.

I will plant the deformed orange. :)

Also, when presents fly through your town, you can pop the balloons with your net.

Back