• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Ah this game is the perfect blend of what I liked in each of the Animal Crossing games. <3 They're really outdoing themselves. So happy to see that Rover has returned. I wonder if Rover will appear on start up as well? That'd be cool.

I really hope you don't have to have a conversation with Rover every time you visit one of your friend's towns like you did on ACGC.

What do you guys think of the Oct. 30 trailer? Best trailer ever or best trailer ever?

I don't see why you think it's the best trailer ever. I mean, 95% of what was in that trailer was stuff we already saw. and what we haven't seen yet that was new was very minor. I think your judgement of what makes a trailer is off. for those who haven't seen it, hears a link:

Link_Artwork_1_(Twilight_Princess).jpg

Ok, that wasn't funny. here is the real video:

The music from 0:00 - 0:06 is gorgeous.
I think it's 8:00 AM because on the presentation, that music is in the background before the 9:00 AM music shows up.
But I don't know yet.

I love hunting for mushrooms. This year was the first time I managed to take part in the event in Animal Crossing on the GameCube. When I was a child my dad would take me and my brother out to hunt for mushrooms around the area I live in. Having the ability to do this in Animal Crossing makes me really happy and it feels really nostalgic.

Honestly, one of my favorite parts of the game is the museum. We got to see the new aquarium, and it was pretty awesome. I am liking each trailer more than the last. It showed new fish, masks and more things to build as mayor. I thought it was pretty good.

All I can say is one thing from that trailer: I WANT THAT GONG! And I really hope that they keep the Cherry Blossoms in North America and Europe as well as all landmarks and holidays.

All I can say is one thing from that trailer: I WANT THAT GONG! And I really hope that they keep the Cherry Blossoms in North America and Europe as well as all landmarks and holidays.

i want that gong too ^.^
its one of my favorite things that we can decorate our town with so far ^.^

Thanks so much! I'm assuming the ones at the ends are wilted besides the bushes?

bushes are at the bottom, the end 4 in the top 4 rows that are grey are the wilted ones

also I didn't make this i just went onto the AC3DS wiki ('cause I like to see what bull**** they make up - and lol they think that new island cherry Lychee thing are just cherries LOL) anyway I just found they had a collection of the plants so far so I just copied and shrunk it

lol they still have that the axe hasn't been confirmed "evidence of an axe can be seen" lol the axe has been physically seen and chopped trees down.
that kiddies is why you only use the wiki for the lols, and it's so outdated, they say "Cosmos may return or be replaced by a new flower" ok thats enough for now bye

Last edited:
Back