• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

okay, the list seemed smaller to me than it actually is..
are all bugs and fishes from previous games returning? i only know the German names so i can't quickly compare^^

okay, the list seemed smaller to me than it actually is..
are all bugs and fishes from previous games returning? i only know the German names so i can't quickly compare^^
It seems like it yes, I don't think I saw the squid though, but there are 2-3 for each section that couldn't be indentified.

Octopus has moved to a diving thing object though. But everything seems to be back from what was in City Folk, cause of course the "Big Bass, Small Bass, Bass" won't return from GameCube.

omg

Animal-Crossing-New-Leaf-13.jpg

Then it's not new information, and, thus, doesn't go in this thread. Especially when we've seen it a hundred times already.

Easy does it there.

Hey, listen, I'm trying to ensure that this thread doesn't turn into just where random members strew away their clusters of old information. After all, it's inevitable that non forum goers are going to come here for info anyway, so, if anything, organization is key.

I'd say the reason the wiki has such a poor source of up to date info is because the Animal Crossing community in a whole is a shoddy one.

It's outdated cause it's being neglected, a wiki can be edited by anyone, so if you are seriously bothered by it, go fix it up.

Yeah, I think we all know that by now. Simply because you're a mod doesn't exempt you from the fact that it's irresponsible to spam like such.

It's impossible to know everything new that comes out. Don't take it so seriously.

Yeah, I think we all know that by now. Simply because you're a mod doesn't exempt you from the fact that it's irresponsible to spam like such.

Umm, seriously? You gotta lay off a bit. YOUR the spamming one, saying that Sock (one of the GREATEST AND COOLEST mods ever) is irresponsible. I think members here are actually contributing instead of spamming. I dont know though, I'm just saying.

I don't see how posting an image that has never been posted anywhere on this forum before is being seen as "spam". Lots of people don't read the Animal Crossing twitter, so it is considered new information for them. It is in no way spam. -__-

It's impossible to know everything new that comes out. Don't take it so seriously.

That doesn't lay off my point, though, the fact that this is supposed to be a thread that provides information to both members and guests. Just posting things over and over again that have already been posted several times is irritating, and isn't constructive whatsoever.

Besides, the reason I'm doing this in particular is because I'm honestly tired of the posts Sockhead has been making ever since he's been turned into a moderator. It seems as if he less of doing his job but more of rather posting illogical three word statements like "lolz im a moD!". If I'd go even further, it almost appears that Sockhead has become a moderator only for the sake of being called one rather than actually being a contribution to the site. I could be wrong.

Call me one to not judge, but as a member of the site, I'm fairly certain I have the right to critizise the current moderation occurring on these forums.

Umm, seriously? You gotta lay off a bit. YOUR the spamming one, saying that Sock (one of the GREATEST AND COOLEST mods ever) is irresponsible. I think members here are actually contributing instead of spamming. I dont know though, I'm just saying.

I don't think you understand what spamming is, per say. Spamming is making short (or sometimes long), illogical statements that don't have anything to do with the matter in hand. I, on the other hand, am making constructive criticism on to why I think think the statements Sock is saying is not contributing, and, therefore, spam. Shouldn't be too difficult to understand.

Back