• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AC:NL Fall Update: What we Know

tom.

heya.
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox

This post will be updated as new information becomes available.

• At least some of the furniture exclusive to Happy Home Designer will become available in AC:NL.

• Wisp has returned, and it is assumed that he will allow you to scan amiibo.

• Tapping a villager amiibo card will cause that villager to move into your town.

• The Animal Crossing amiibo figures are compatible, but It is currently unknown what they will do.

• Tapping amiibo from other series will result in you getting special items based off of those characters.

• There will be collaborations with other series that will not require amiibo. Currently, the only collaboration we know of is with Splatoon.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
I hope the Splatoon thing is letting Marie and/or what's her name move in. And finally an unknown use for the AC amiibos on the shelf that hardly ever come off to play that AC mario party game. I heard about that card scan to get a dream to move in thing last night and went right to ebay to get the cards from everybody in my dreamsig that I didn't already have. Except Apollo, ebay didn't have him.

Oh wow awesome! Ok so you'd still have to go to the campsite and invite them in? ok
And new furniture!<3
And the use of other amiibos sounds interesting.... never bought 1 before...

Last edited:
Cool! I still don't have any amiibos of any kind or the villiager cards since I don't have HHD, but still looking fowards to the update!

I'm still pretty amazed we're actually getting an update after all this time

wonder if they'll bother patching anything as well (probably not)

also, if there's any limit to item-scanning amiibo. either as a daily thing or an x times per amiibo cap

hopefully if the latter, then the items are also catalogue orderable as well

Last edited:
This post will be updated as new information becomes available

- Some, if not all of the furniture exclusive to Happy Home Designer will become available in AC:NL.

*MAD SCREAMING*

I know, this is awesome!

So many items I want and I was so sad wasn't in new leaf

I hope maybe they update some items such as the kitchen island so you can put items on it
that would make my day and make it easier to decorate and move things around like you could
in HHD

*MASSIVE INTERNAL SCREAMING*

I know it's little more than a cashgrab for Nintendo, but I don't care; this is the greatest thing EVER.

The most important thing I'm waiting to hear is if you'd still have to do the 16 villager cycle to get someone that moved out to move back in.

*MASSIVE INTERNAL SCREAMING*

I know it's little more than a cashgrab for Nintendo, but I don't care; this is the greatest thing EVER.

Yeah amiibo are realllllly not doing that well by the looks of it

but I don't care an update like this is awesome!

Back