• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

AC Doodles! (Closed to new requests for now!)

Aw thank you! <3 Feel free to make a request, I'll be working on some today to hopefully make some headway. :)

well in that case could you draw my mayor and Rudy trying to wake Beau who fell asleep on a stump? Here's a pic of my mayor for reference.

HNI_0046.jpg

The red thing around his neck is a scarf and the grey thing on his left shoulder is a shoulder plate.

bellforums requests fifteen.jpgbellforums requests fourteen.jpgbellforums requests thirteen.jpg

Woohoo! Managed to get out three today, not a lot, I know, but three is better than zero! XD <3 I hope you guys like. C:

Of course you are, Lady! ;w; Just let me know what you'd like. C:

AWESOME! You're too awesome. <3

I want a picture of my mayor with Cally and Marshal. They both left me! :'(
They were my it couple. Now I'm stuck with Pekoe and Stitches. Trying to get Tank for Merengue. LOL.

let me know what you want <33333

AWESOME! You're too awesome. <3

I want a picture of my mayor with Cally and Marshal. They both left me! :'(
They were my it couple. Now I'm stuck with Pekoe and Stitches. Trying to get Tank for Merengue. LOL.

let me know what you want <33333

Aw, no problem. <333 I know how it is to lose the babies. D: I will avenge the loss for you! -valiant pose-

- - - Post Merge - - -

:O o my i feel bad for asking another one :x so many request alrdy QQ

Aw, don't feel bad. C: I like doing them, I just hate making ya'll sweeties wait so long. DX

aww <3 and your art is totally worth the wait :D! HNI_0095.JPG if its alright to request an updated version may my mayor with a side ponytail now and with marshal :D(i just got him was so excited >.<!)

I know how busy you're! Take your time.

For the mean time, it's time for me to say bye to Cally! She's so stubborn.

In an effort to save her, I moved her to my cycling town. GIIIIIIIIRL moved out in boxes again.

I know how busy you're! Take your time.

For the mean time, it's time for me to say bye to Cally! She's so stubborn.

In an effort to save her, I moved her to my cycling town. GIIIIIIIIRL moved out in boxes again.

I know how it is with the stubborn ones. @___@ I spoke to Nibbles like one time in Shirohibiki's town, she moves into mine and I cannot get rid of her. Must be squirrels, they have a stubborn streak. :p

Back