• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

AC Doodles! (Closed to new requests for now!)

Can I take that open spot? Hope no one took it yet.

Here's my mayor from Noveria:

11633952514_c59bcebeb2_o.jpg
11633952474_82b2c7cfa1_o.jpg

11633952434_fb0fbf78d2_o.jpg

11633807193_220d1b719c_o.jpg
I'd like to include Willow and Marina as well.

No idea with a pose so you have free reign with that. But, I want all 3 to be holding glow wands (one star, one snowflake, one heart).

Last edited:
Can I take that open spot? Hope no one took it yet.

Here's my mayor from Noveria:

11633952514_c59bcebeb2_o.jpg
11633952474_82b2c7cfa1_o.jpg

11633952434_fb0fbf78d2_o.jpg

11633807193_220d1b719c_o.jpg
I'd like to include Willow and Marina as well.

No idea with a pose so you have free reign with that. But, I want all 3 to be glow wands (one star, one snowflake, one heart).

Sure thing! C:

What I was getting at was you gave it to pentutango even though they posted after me.

They actually posted before you stating that they were waiting for a slot to open, and when it did, they posted their mayor then for reference for me to use. I am getting to all requests, and while I try to do them in order to make people happy, I don't always do so. It's not a race, so again, please be patient. They are free after all. C:

OMG! That is amazing! I love it!
EDIT: Is there a chance I can get a transparent version?
If no, it is perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Can You draw my mayor with fauna sorry I don't have a pic of my mayor but it's like foxehtrot28s but with black hair and no glasses

Hey guys. Y'all are in my gal's thread, and I have a thing or two to say to you (also being an artist myself).

Firstly, it's awesome that you guys are interested in her art. Really. We're both happy you are. That being said, however...

These are not commissions. These are requests. She is doing these for free, out of the goodness of her heart, because she wants to give back to the community. If you think it's acceptable to rush her, or ANY artist doing requests, then you may kindly see yourself to the door. We have lives, we have stressors, and we sometimes have muses that we've lost and can't find. You are getting free art -- something that takes time and energy. Do NOT snap at her for "overlooking a request"; read the thread if you're to complain about "your slot". Do NOT pester her. Casual mentions are alright, but sometimes, you know what? We never get to do them. She also works on commissions, which she's paid for, which have priority. So sometimes, things get buried. The same goes for any artist.

In short, don't harrass or pester an artist that is giving their services for free. These things take time and effort, just like anything else. So don't even think about being an ass.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

This goes for all you sweetie-pies that do requests here as well. Y'all are awesome for putting your time and energy into free work for others to use. I see so many kind individuals in this forum who offer their talented services. Just remember to be thankful for the work that they put out for you, and remember they also have other things in their lives as well, but do their best to make others happy.

Hey guys. Y'all are in my gal's thread, and I have a thing or two to say to you (also being an artist myself).

Firstly, it's awesome that you guys are interested in her art. Really. We're both happy you are. That being said, however...

These are not commissions. These are requests. She is doing these for free, out of the goodness of her heart, because she wants to give back to the community. If you think it's acceptable to rush her, or ANY artist doing requests, then you may kindly see yourself to the door. We have lives, we have stressors, and we sometimes have muses that we've lost and can't find. You are getting free art -- something that takes time and energy. Do NOT snap at her for "overlooking a request"; read the thread if you're to complain about "your slot". Do NOT pester her. Casual mentions are alright, but sometimes, you know what? We never get to do them. She also works on commissions, which she's paid for, which have priority. So sometimes, things get buried. The same goes for any artist.

In short, don't harrass or pester an artist that is giving their services for free. These things take time and effort, just like anything else. So don't even think about being an ass.

/applauds/

Back