• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

AC:CF Face Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack, a bunch of the posts with apostrophes and other little things get all these numbers and stuff. 3X

Ack, a bunch of the posts with apostrophes and other little things get all these numbers and stuff. 3X

That's because it was posted when this forum was using zetaboards. Also, please don't bump old threads.

We don't want old threads on the front page, like "Animal Crossing Wild World Release Date" is not needed.

My opinion on the boys:
ABA is adorable.
BAA looks like he's pretty chill.
ABB and BAB look like the lovable idiots.

My opinion on the girls:
BBB is pretty.
ABB and ABA are cute.
BAB looks creepy. (Why does she creep me out a little?)

Thanks for the guide!

It'll eventually clear off when somebody posts in another thread.

Yes it will. But it wouldn't need clearing off if it wasn't bumped by spammers who get 70+ posts in one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back