• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling About 2mil Flight Rising treasure

Bells
Switch
5616-3966-3683
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Yellow Lily
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (34) +
I recently sold most everything I own on Flight Rising (I still have a couple things if you're interested). I have 1,904,489t which I am willing to sell at no less than 100TBT per 100,000t. I am still getting in some stuff and I have some gems I could convert to treasure if you're interested. I will also take collectibles but probably not ACNH stuff unless it's a pretty good deal.

Last edited:
How much would you be asking for this guardian? (I'm klaus#4095 on TBT Discord)

hello! how much TBT for the hibernal starbear?
I saw most other recent threads were 50kt = 100TBT. If we go by that exactly it’s 880TBT but if you have another offer you can name it because I don’t know much about the value of these items.
-

Actually my friend just told me 100kt =100TBT is probably a better rate so I will ask about 440TBT for the Hibernal Starbear but I am still open to haggling.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to take a look! I haven't played flight rising in years, but just recently recovered my account lol I don't know where to begin....

Back