• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

a zoo theme and a lovely theme

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
You heard that title right and please read everything

I'm thinking to make zebilage a zoo them with roses
While in a new town call it luvey or lovely. .. not sure

But I gotta make sure there 10 animals which fit for zebilage
So this is the list
Zebra-savannah
Hippo- rocco
Alligator-drago
Monkey-shari
Lion-lionel
Bears- chester
elephant- axel
Penguin- aurora
Rhino - merengue
Deer - Diana

now this are my pair for the love town of my idea
ruby <3 gengi
pietro <3 muffy
Rudy <3 kitty
marina <3 Octavian
Blanche <3 cranston

Last edited:
So, everything with a "*" is debatable?
I'm thinking, if you're going with a zoo of some type, I think Blanche is good for an ostrich! Another option might be Flora, who's modeled after a flamingo. I'm not sure about anywhere else, but every zoo I've been to in California has Flamingos. In the zoo closest to us, right when you walk in, there's a huge area for some flamingos that you can "almost" walk in. It's actually pretty cool- but I digress.
I'm not sure about Octavian? He's pretty cool, but he seems more aquarium themed, if you ask me. Between the few that you listed as your other options, I kinda think Kitt or Ozzie might fit better. :) I'm not sure- it's up to you, though!

For the idea of a "love" town, I like the pairs you have! Picking just 5 pairs might be kinda hard though... Although, I kinda like:
Blanche and Cranston
Marina and Octavian
Pietro and Muffy
Winnie and Papi
and Ruby and Snake
Those 5 pairs are my picks, although it's still entirely up to you. :)

For the Zoo themed town, I think it'd be interesting to have a mix of nice, sweet villagers and fierce ones.
I don't actually know most of the villagers you've listed, but this was just a thought :p

For Papi I have Annalise paired with him just because their eyes match haha.

Thank you guys for the suggestion but in the "love" town I'm going with the first 5 I have and with all your suggestions I have decided to change octavian to merengue
And blanche to Diana so I still have a snooty

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I know a lot of zoo has flamingos but where I live we have none nor ostriches and no kangaroo neither .... nor penguin but penguin are adorable in any zoo

Edit

Gonna edit now what I think if you still have suggestions you can tell me :)

Last edited:
Back