December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Hi! I think this has been done a while back, but I want your opinions. What villagers would you like if it wasn't for a minor design detail and what is that detail? I'll go first:

I don't dislike Mint, but I would love her so much if she would get rid of that under eye mascara >_<

Last edited:
Coco has such a sweet personality but those empty eye sockets and that line around the top of her head... I cringe every time I see that.

I want to cut Ed's hair every time he calls me Greenhorn. And even if he says nothing.

Those pink patches around Rolf's eyes, don't get me wrong I still like him buuuut just a tiny little detail that I could do without.

I'd love Charlise if she wasn't green. I'd probably also love any villager if their makeup was removed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those pink patches around Rolf's eyes, don't get me wrong I still like him buuuut just a tiny little detail that I could do without.

I actually love those pink eye bags! I like making him wear pink shirts to make them stand out!

I really like Muffy but I really dont like the stripe on top of her head, between her horns. It just seems out of place to me :/

I'd like Hazel if it wasn't for her unibrow. ._.
I'd also like Skye if it wasn't for her weird eyes.

I'd like Hazel if it wasn't for her unibrow. ._.
I'd also like Skye if it wasn't for her weird eyes.

Ikr? her eyes look like windshield wipers, lmao.

I would like Rudy if he were a Deer rather than a Cat. :p

I love Dierdre but I can't help but think how much cuter she would look without those eyebrows.
Also I really dislike the villagers with lots of makeup.

Back