• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying A Town Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

koopasta

Bells
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Feedback
100% (189) +
So, I'm looking for a town flag for my newest town, Poshley! I'm looking for a party/Festivale inspired flags, with bright, vibrant colors and the feathers obtainable in Festivale! I'd like it if the flag was inspired by the style/color scheme of the Pav? furniture, and I'd be even more grateful if it had Pav? himself on there! The town name, Poshley, must be included. I'll pay about 50-100 TBT depending on the complexity. Thanks!

I'll try do make a flag once I get on my game. I'll make a few since I know I won't be able to include everythin in one flag. I will be sure to add the name in each design.

https://mobile.twitter.com/StellaBlueMoon/status/1075546898218418176

So, as I was designing, I realized that not only can I not find the right blue of the furniture, but Pav?'s blue is also hard to match :/ Pav? is to Pav? to be restricted to pixel art, making him hard to draw as well.

The corners are supposed to be inspire by the furniture itself, the town name is written in the same color scheme as Pav?'s GLORIOUS, and I did a purple backround, kinda like how the TBT collectable has a purple backround. If you don't use it I'm totally fine with it, it doesn't have all the details you wanted cause the way certain things had to be designed ex the feathers had to be a certain size to come off as feathers, but I couldn't fit them on the design, Pav?'s minimalist icon in the middle ect...

I'll gladly do any recolors if you want.

https://mobile.twitter.com/StellaBlueMoon/status/1075546898218418176

So, as I was designing, I realized that not only can I not find the right blue of the furniture, but Pav?'s blue is also hard to match :/ Pav? is to Pav? to be restricted to pixel art, making him hard to draw as well.

The corners are supposed to be inspire by the furniture itself, the town name is written in the same color scheme as Pav?'s GLORIOUS, and I did a purple backround, kinda like how the TBT collectable has a purple backround. If you don't use it I'm totally fine with it, it doesn't have all the details you wanted cause the way certain things had to be designed ex the feathers had to be a certain size to come off as feathers, but I couldn't fit them on the design, Pav?'s minimalist icon in the middle ect...

I'll gladly do any recolors if you want.

I really like it! Thank you! I think the simplicity actually works here. I'll happily use it! Sending some tbt your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back