• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

A lurker emerges

Time-Machine

Bells
I joined this board a year ago, and have only ever logged in to use the search function to see if anyone had answers/discussions about game things I was curious about. I'm kind of shy and have trouble joining conversations unless I feel like I have something really new to say.

But I'm becoming active in my Animal Crossing again and am even considering starting a second town, and so thought I should get active on here too!

I'm 26, live in L.A., have a degree in making film and TV that is going mostly unused, I'm going to Anime Expo (in case anyone else here is!), and I love Sailor Moon and books.

And of course I play Animal Crossing.

Hi!

Hello! Welcome to the Bell Tree Forum!
I hope to see you start posting more, and I used to be the same way socially. Now I just talk about everything though, haha.

Haha, thanks everyone! I'm just starting a second town specifically to turn into a carefully crafted Dream Suite town, so I'm sure I'll be posting a lot to try to finish this project! It'll be fun to start posting here, I think!

Back