• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction [A] Julian da UNICORNN

For security reasons, I'm adding 500k at the last second so please put me down as 13.5 million. My friend really deserves him. She's looked so hard.

13.5 it is! I'm on my way home at the moment, are you available before 8 tonight or do you have to wait for your friend..?

I'll go ask her now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Her profile is here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?20151-kerryelizabeth

I'll be giving you the bells though. What's your FC again?

1590-5785-7090

Yours? :) Should I have both of you over at the same time or how would you like to do it?

Yes please! Mine is 3840-5225-1588. It'll be John from Sycamore. Her FC is 0946-2255-8908! :)

If for whatever reason she can't come (it's 4am over there at 8) then I'll hold him for her. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And thank you!

LOL it's on your settings I'm dumb. x3 Sorry I don't use belltree that often! I've added you both, let me know when you'd like me to open gates/if she comes on. He'll be in boxes tomorrow so I don't want to time travel just yet until you're sure!

Just whenever you're at home and ready. :) I'd like to get him asap.

Okay! I'm on now for the next 20 or so minutes, send me another message and i'll time travel to his date and open the gates!

Back