• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A few things I've made recently

DirtyD

It's gonna be a great giorno!
Bells
Ok I made some avatars for a couple people and myself, and I also made a sig for someone. Here they are. I personally love the sig, i like the sunset feeling in the background, I think i did great on it personally. CnC is welcome

Sig
stephsig.png

steph.png

DD.png

airhead-2.png

All avatars and sigs (Except the avatar for me) were made by request.

Wow there awsome but the hair on the sig is a bit messed up overall id rate 7.5/10.

That isnt his hair, that is actually behind the sig.

lol I liked it the best as well.... I was going to settle with just red and teal gradient, but I found some blood palattes and used that as a C4D pretty much. I think that is my fav avatar mainly because of butters

You are very welcome Steph.... I hope you enjoy both

Hey dirtyd just wondering

on ur cloud avatar is there something on his eye? it looks a bit odd.

chubsterr said:
Hey dirtyd just wondering

on ur cloud avatar is there something on his eye? it looks a bit odd.
I think he did that b/c i love the color blue...and he made his eyes more blue.

I took a real eye, and replaced his old eye because she said she loved dark blue.

Ok I just updated the Cloud sig. I took out some of the smudging of the hair i did in the background. I think it looks a bit better now.

Back