• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying A few festive items

xoeffy

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (55) +
I'm looking for the santa hat and jacket, and the festive tree. Also if you just have any other christmas items you're willing to give up that would be great. Name your price

Last edited:
I'm looking for the santa hat and jacket, and the festive tree. Also if you just have any other christmas items you're willing to give up that would be great. Name your price

Found someone on acc that's letting me catalog the santa suit. Just so everyone knows, on the acc forum, so many people have let me catalog for free so if you ever need anything, I would try there first.

If anyone has the festive tree let me know!

Back