• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying A ditto

I can get you a standard one for 10 BTB if you'd like. And this is for Sun and Moon, correct?

Unfortunately not ): I plan to breed Popplio and some Cubans though if you're interested in those.

.....my computer autocorrected oh my gosh I meant Cubone help I can't stop laughing. I swear I'm not racist.

Last edited:
Unfortunately not ): I plan to breed Popplio and some Cubans though if you're interested in those.

.....my computer autocorrected oh my gosh I meant Cubone help I can't stop laughing. I swear I'm not racist.

Wow, that's the funniest autocorrect I've ever seen! I just got some Popplios from Wonder Trading, but I'll buy a Cubone from you when one's available. :)

Awesome! I'll get that bred for you first :)

And yeah I don't know how to turn the autocorrect off on my computer so I've had many awkward moments like telling people I'm skipping with friends instead of skyping

Awesome! I'll get that bred for you first :)

And yeah I don't know how to turn the autocorrect off on my computer so I've had many awkward moments like telling people I'm skipping with friends instead of skyping

That must get annoying... Anyways, I'm a little unsure on how to trade online in Sun and Moon right now, so you mind sending a trade request to me?

Yeah sure! Just make sure you're in the festival plaza and what's your character's name?

And it can be but mostly it's funny lol.

Hm this might be easier if you do it. Make sure you've turned on the wifi in the bottom corner and then go to Trade > Link Trade > and click on Larka. It'll ask if you want to play and then you just say yes :)

Hm this might be easier if you do it. Make sure you've turned on the wifi in the bottom corner and then go to Trade > Link Trade > and click on Larka. It'll ask if you want to play and then you just say yes :)

I'm not seeing your name on the list. I have WiFi turned on, so I don't know what the problem could be.

That's so weird, I'm not seeing you either. You're not showing up as online on my 3ds friends list either. I'll try restarting and see if that makes a difference.

Okay, there's an Ethan on here but it doesn't say they're on my friends list so I'm not sure that's you? Has dark hair and a blue and white striped shirt!

There we go! Thank you!

Last edited:
Back