• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop (ノ◕‿◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Ores, fossils, Saharah, Unorderables. ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ [BUYING] Wishlist!

Can you do painting + 400k? The campus DLCs are expensive to order.

OK, I can do Painting + 400k for the following:

Sputnoid
double-neck guitar (DLC)
set square table (DLC)
sticker tape liner (DLC)
sailboat model

Let me know when you can trade (I'm in the UK).

OK, I can do Painting + 400k for the following:

Sputnoid
double-neck guitar (DLC)
set square table (DLC)
sticker tape liner (DLC)
sailboat model

Let me know when you can trade (I'm in the UK).

I'm PST timezone, I'm usually on at night (sometimes til 3-4 am) but I'm also available in the afternoon on some days as well.

I'd like to buy the closed road floor, concrete floor, and skyscraper wall. 300k right?

Last edited:
I'm PST timezone, I'm usually on at night (sometimes til 3-4 am) but I'm also available in the afternoon on some days as well.
Right, so you're 8 hours behind. So your 3-4am is approaching lunch time here, which I can do. Anything from around 1-2am your time I should be available most days. I'm also available most evenings, your afternoon should be around 9-12pm over here which I can also do.

I'd like to purchase the vogue dress. 10k for dress maybe?
Would you accept 50k per nintendo item?

Last edited:
Could I have the sweets set for 200 tbt then.please.if you are ok with that.pm me please.

Hi can I get all of your silver ore, emeralds, and sapphires? (460k if your inventory is up to date.) ^^

Back from break with some updates to the shop! Also added some inventory, lots of genuine arts and gyroids. I'm beginning to really try for a complete catalog, so please take a look at that~ :blush:

Since I stayed up to update this gigantic post, good night.

Back