• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction 8th Grab bag! (plus Lovely Phone & more) AUCTION OVER!! (Congrats Stargazer741)

pengutango

Bloop.
Bells
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (201) +
The first grab bag I did here on TBT was a BIG success and I hope to continue that streak for the rest of the lots. :3 I did the first 6 grab bags on ACC, so thought it'd be a good idea to at least try to auction off the rest of the grab bags here on TBT. Below is the overview of the grab bag auctions.

----------------------------------

I have accumulated a LOT of stuff I just wanna get rid of and it?s just taking too long to sell each on their own. I thought this would be a great way to get rid of some things that I really don?t have any use for.

This is the 8th of 13 lots. Each lot has been chosen at random using the list randomizer on Random.org. I posted a page on my AC:NL blog the list of possible items that could be included in the 13 lots. Click here to see list of possible items.

- Each lot WILL contain 16 items.
- As this is a grab bag, I won't mention the included items. I wrapped all of the items so even the winner won't know what they are until they open them. :D

Starting bid: 30k
Minimum bid increment: 10k

Winning bid: 1 mil!

AUCTION'S OVER!!

(If you live outside the US, depending on where you are, with the time difference, it'll be the 17th for you guys - Check out the time zone clock if ya need help converting the end time into your local time.)

Final bids will be accepted AT 9:59PM. Any bids at 10:00 and later won't be accepted.

----------------------------------------------------

Now, what I'm gonna do differently from the 7th auction on - until I finish the remaining lots, is that I'm gonna add in a random item (or grouping of items), which I thought would be a nice touch since I NEED to get rid of all the clutter in my town!! >.<

BONUS ITEM(s):

Lovely Phone, Fireworks Table, 2 Orange Roses, 2 random shirts, & Silver Slingshot

Last edited:
3 hours behind me, so it'll end at 7 pm Pacific time tomorrow ( well today since it's already past midnight on the east coast).

bump!

Highest current bid: 40k

AUCTION ENDS IN 12 HOURS & 18 MINUTES!!!

Last edited:
Wow, 'bout to update this and it jumps from 40k to 200k! XD Had to change it twice before I even hit "Submit." Lawl.

Highest current bid: 280k!!

9 HOURS AND 14 MINUTES LEFT TO BID!!

Also, to Stargazer741: Ya still need to pic up the rest of the items from the last auction ya won. :) Will be available tonight.

Back