• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

8 min of 'First Look' NEW GAMEPLAY! [IN ENGLISH!]

Now if the developers can implement this system of placing down objects and paths with PWP's, objects, and paths in the main series games, that'd be incredible.

Now if the developers can implement this system of placing down objects and paths with PWP's, objects, and paths in the main series games, that'd be incredible.

I'd be so ecstatic if they added this feature for the next main series AC game. It would make life in the game so much easier.

Great video! Nice to see some gameplay without people distracting themselves by having to keep up running commentary! But heavens to Betsy, Cesar...YOUR TASTE IN HOME DECOR IS TERRIBLE.

I am so excited for this game, and the more I see of it, the more excited I get!

Alas, it doesn't come out until October 3rd in Australia...

This is looking better and better! I'm wondering how much feedback you get from the villagers after you finish a job?
I'm lucky I only have 2 weeks to wait, but it feels so long... I haven't been this excited for a game in forever!

I can't wait!~ ^.^
I'm totally buying this when it eventually reaches Europe.

I cant waittttttttt. every morning, one of the first few things I do is to go online and check any news on the game >_<

First I didn't like the look of this game and it looked like a waste of money...

Now it looks like it is getting better and better! I can't wait to get it! :D

It looks more fun than it did with the first preview; still, I don't want to end up getting disappointed, so, I'm going to try not to have high expectations for the game.

Back