Selling 5x Pokeballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the very least, hopefully dark says who buys them so that afterward we can publicly shame them when they try to turn around and sell for profit :)
lol yes!

If I get my three, ill be giving them away to my friends. Already have one so I want to make a matching set between us.

The seller most likely knows full well the actual price or just wants to get rid of them. Sorta likea first come first served type giveaway. Stop shaming people for taking part in this.

Last edited:
and i mean, I would like to throw my hat into the ring to get a pokeball too... it would go great in my collection :eyes:

If anyone thinks I was trying to lowball them, just know that I was perfectly willing to give it back in case they genuinely didn't know. I just assumed they did know (since 500 seems low even for back in the day) and even if it's fake, there's no harm in at least trying.

Guys I'm pretty sure they know what's up. Or maybe they just wanted to make a late April fools joke? Anyways if this is real and I get one of them somehow, I'll never forget you wonderful person ;-;

Please only make selling threads if you actually intend to sell the items. While there's no rule that says a seller is required to follow through with a proposed sale before an agreement is made, we would like to keep the trading boards free of joke threads and clutter. Posting trading threads that you intentionally plan to abandon just gets everyone's hopes up for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back