• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling 5x Pokeballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this thread is real, i think it’s a shame people are really trying to rip them off with low ball offers when the seller is not aware of the value of pokeballs right now

all i can offer is collectibles right now however i’m open to making a fairer trade of value, pokeballs should really be selling for the value of 10k tbt each, i can match this with collectibles - just let me know if you’re interested in anything in particular

just incase you didn’t know, Pokeballs usually sell for 20,000 tbt bells each. If you want to sell them for less, I’ll offer 10,000 for all 5.

These days, they usually sell for 12-15k because there is less TBT in circulation.

if this thread is real, i think it’s a shame people are really trying to rip them off with low ball offers when the seller is not aware of the value of pokeballs right now

all i can offer is collectibles right now however i’m open to making a fairer trade of value, pokeballs should really be selling for the value of 10k tbt each, i can match this with collectibles - just let me know if you’re interested in anything in particular

Dark could be selling it that cheap because they don't care and they also bought it from the shop way back then so they technically would still be making a profit. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Dark could be selling it that cheap because they don't care and they also bought it from the shop way back then so they technically would still be making a profit. Just a thought.

if this is the case then sorry for assuming, however if it’s true then there’s an absolute blood bath at stake lol, hopefully they go to someone who really wants them!

if this is the case then sorry for assuming, however if it’s true then there’s an absolute blood bath at stake lol, hopefully they go to someone who really wants them!

Yeah, it seems to be a blood bath for sure! lol I already plan on giving one to a dear friend of mine who has been looking for a long time for one if Dark honors the "sell at what they posted to the first people who post" approach. ;)

it's hardly ripping someone off if they're pitching the price. even if that price happens to be way below the usual market value

of course if someone was to just turn around and sell/trade it themselves for market value, that'd be another story

To add to what MasterM64 said, a pokeball did sell fairly recently for 500 tbt :) But the seller did know the value of them, and just wanted to basically give it to someone who wanted it.

In this case, I don't know if the seller doesn't know the value or if it's just a joke

I can offer 12k for all if u want i guess lol.. let's see who gets em all. or whatever u want for all lol

Last edited:
To add to what MasterM64 said, a pokeball did sell fairly recently for 500 tbt :) But the seller did know the value of them, and just wanted to basically give it to someone who wanted it.

In this case, I don't know if the seller doesn't know the value or if it's just a joke

well at this point there's certainly been more than enough people informing them of the standard value that if they decide they need to revamp, they can

of course they could also simply be wanting to unload asap and decided on the 500 cost because of that or something

guess we'll find out if they ever return

personally at minimum, if they aren't interested in making huge sums of tbt, I'd say to either sell to the first 5 people one per person (didn't mention one per customer, but with this price+popularity, it feels more fair that way) or switch this over to a giveaway (to give everyone a relatively equal chance)

Last edited:
I can offer 12k for all if u want i guess lol.. let's see who gets em all.

I see what you did there! ;) Looks like there is more blood in the blood bath... lol I am curious to see what Dark is going to do seeing how many people are interested which is a good thing.

omg you're back! Good to see you again! I hate to pull this, but you do owe me if you recall. I'll take all 5.

I'll be honest, I'm only interested in the low priced ball

it looks fine for something like <1500 range, but ugly af if we're comparing it with just about any other 10k+ range collectible

basically, it's in the realm of a collectible I'd be perfectly happy with obtaining and wouldn't trade/sell except perhaps for timestamp reasons. but never anything I'd go out of my way to purchase normally, unless I was just overflowing with tbt and decided to collect everything

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't resell either that'd be just rude man. I mean it'd be a nice display if anything getting them all at once and yeah I have nothing better to waste on.

Kinda doubt everyone who want those pokeballs in this thread really want them for themselves... some people might just wanna buy them so as to have a huge profit.

This is sad...whoever you are, don't sell for 500. The Pokeball is worth so much more than that, so please don't let yourself get ripped off. :/

at the very least, hopefully dark says who buys them so that afterward we can publicly shame them when they try to turn around and sell for profit :)

at the very least, hopefully dark says who buys them so that afterward we can publicly shame them when they try to turn around and sell for profit :)

yeah, if they get cheap and give away or keep for themselves, then cool

if they go for profit, then everybody just do lowball offers and make it known they got it cheap themselves and are just trying to cheat into getting rich

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back