• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

πŸƒπ“£π“Έπ“­π“ͺ𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓣π“ͺ𝓷𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓢𝓸 πŸƒ (Taking a Break)

Island/Town Name
Tanukitomo
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Peach
Native Flower
Mums

toenuki

do the mario
Bells
The NEW Tanukitomo Island: Established April 23, 2020
(the original island just wasn't the vibe, yes, this is extremely late).

🌸 TANUKITOMO COMES FROM TWO JAPANESE ORIGINS: 🌸
TANUKI
(Racoon Dog) and TOMO (Tomodachi = Friend)

These represent:

Tom Nook's influence in this game, Keke's speech and the friends made along the way under Nook's dictatorship as Our Fearless Leader.
I will update at the end of each day. Posts include everything from villagers to visitors to events. TT occurs occasionally!

It's been almost one month since restarting.
Now that everything has been established, it's time to write...

EYalTSdUEAAV-_e.jpeg

Last edited:
πŸƒπ“£π“Έπ“­π“ͺ𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓣π“ͺ𝓷𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓢𝓸 πŸƒ

19/05/2020
Campers: Scoot
Visitors: none.
Events: none.

Today, Scoot was at the campsite. After getting my butt HANDED TO ME in cards he finally replaced Baabara (to the void you goπŸ˜”) and I'm going to TT him in. Not sure if I'm keeping him permanently but I'm keeping him for a while.

Ables didn't have much and I have yet to check the Cranny. Label sent tickets. Got an ancient robe present somehow, and overall didn't play much today.

Last edited:

20/05/2020
Campers: none.
Visitors: Gulliver

Today, I got a present from Marina, and gave her one in return. I got a reaction from Fuschia, Zucker lost something and I gave it back to him, and I then found Gulliver after his crew attempted to murder him again. Muffy also sang a lot.

Scoot is moving in tomorrow, so I'll TT to when he's done unpacking. The Ables didn't have much again but Sable told me about summer clothes. I still have to see if anyone else visits tonight (might TT extra too).

Last edited:

21/05/2020

Today, I TTed Scoot in. Gulliver gave me a gift and I got a Matryoshka DIY. I didn't check the shops much.

Also I apparently missed two days of Museum Day becaude I did it again today, so I'll maybe have to TT BACKWARDS oof. Overall a boring day today, but I did get some terraforming finished around the museum.

Last edited:

22/05/2020
Visitors: Saharah

Today, I was productive. I changed the clock time and got the terraforming finished by the museum, bought a dress from Octavian and gave Zucker my kimono.

I also finally got the pitfall seed DIY and did the Museum Day event again. Finally, I managed to check the Ables/Cranny and moved Zucker's house.

Last edited:

23/05/2020
Visitors: K.K. Slider
Events: K.K.'s Concert

These updates are always getting editedπŸ’€

Today, K.K. Slider came to town. I sent my first letter to Marina w/a present and hit the shops.

I'm officially bored of the Museum Stamp Rally and I'm stuck on how to design my island, so I haven't been doing much besides pathways.

Last edited:

24/05/2020
Campers: Kidd
Visitors: Daisy Mae, Wisp

Today, I hit 70K+ HH points. Kidd visited my campsite and Daisy Mae was selling Turnips (but I didn't buy any). Wisp then showed up real late.

I fixed up my house some more and spoke to Sable, but now I might have TTing to do!

Last edited:

25/05/2020

Updating extremely early today as Fuschia is moving out and I'm still TTing! Saharah stopped by, and I got a Gold Arowana Model. I also expanded my house and caught up with my villagers after TTing for like a month back to AprilπŸ’€

Fuschia will be missed.

26/05/2020
Visitors: Redd

Today, a lot of TTing happened. When everything was said and done, I got a new resident...
Audie moved in !

Additionally, Jacques moved out (bye✌️), and I got an authentic quaint painting/new DIY as well!
All that's left for today is to move the Cranny.

27/05/2020
Visitors: Wisp

Today, Wisp came to town, and I restored his spirit. I also got started on a Golden room in my house.

Finally, I did some more terraforming/decorating, spoke to residents, and TTed a LOT.
Same old stuff!

Last edited:

28/05/2020
Visitors: Flick

Today, Flick visited. I had already gotten a model from him while TTing, but I might get another later.

I spoke to a few of my villagers and hit the shops.
I am posting this update early as I will be Campsite TTing! Boring day on the island.

29/05/2020
Campers: multiple

Today was dedicated solely to time travelling and getting/kicking villagers. Not much else besides Francine kicking out Marshal. rip.

30/05/2020
Visitors: K.K. Slider (temporarily)
Events: K.K.'s Concert (temporarily)

Today was another concert day, but it was also another TT day for campers! Won't be updating much else in the coming days besides TTing.

31/05/2020
Visitors: Daisy Mae (temporarily)
Events: none

Late entry today, another day spent TTing. I did get some good DIY and villagers today, though! Not much else happened.

1/06/2020
Campers: none
Visitors: CJ (temporarily)
Events: Wedding Season

Today was the start of June- Wedding Season! I spent most of the day TTing Dom out (πŸ˜”) before finally getting to the photoshoot.

Reese and Cyrus came to Photopia and requested anniversary photos. I loved this event, and day one's photos came out beautifully!

Here's the shot I chose (pink/white themed chapel):
EZen2YGUYAIaEhJ.jpeg

Last edited:

2/06/2020
Visitors: Gulliver

Today was day 2 of Wedding Season! Another day, another photo. Here's the shot I chose (pink/white themed reception):

After their chapel service, Cyrus said ladies first and let Reese taste the food first- she loved it!

EZihpM9UYAAPQYH.jpeg

Gulliver also washed up.
His crew could not kill him, yet again.

Last edited:

3/06/2020
Campers: Tasha (TT)
Visitors: Leif, Kicks (originally)

Today I got Raymond! I TTed a lot so I a few things got rearranged and stuff. Then it was time for more anniversary photos ...back at the chapel!
Here's the shot I chose (pink/white themed):

this time I was actually a witness to the wedding!
Now Kith.
EZoH0N9VcAAikRk.jpeg

Last edited:

4/06/2020
Campers: Anicotti (TT)
Visitors: Kicks

Today I briefly TTed back and forth because my villagers are ruining their houses😭 and Kicks showed up!

In other news, THE GROOM IS DEAD. Reese has killed Cyrus by shoving his face into the cake...
RIPπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” fly highπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•Š
EZuHxIdU4AAgPb0.jpeg

5/06/2020

Today's update is early! I visited the shops and got right to the anniversary photos. We were back at the chapel and Cyrus's... twin? clone? hologram? stoodin as he had died.

EZxVm2hVcAMbPqa.jpeg

Last edited:

6/06/2020
Visitors: K.K. Slider
Events: Wedding Season, K.K.'s Concert

Today was the big party! Reese and Cyrus got all dressed up for their chic, nighttime, beach wedding party.
K.K. Slider showed up earlier in the day as well.

It's PARTY TIME!
EZ7ShuPVAAAnPb6.jpeg

Last edited:
Back