• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

đť„ž~Return to Aria~đť„ž

Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Aria
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Peach
Native Flower
Windflowers

Asarena

Bells
Switch
6601-4252-2050
Island
Aria
Poptart Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
After being away from Aria for a while, I've decided to return and do some sprucing up and chronicle my journey! To start with, this post will serve as an introduction/reintroduction to Aria.

We have a variety of fruits on the island, but our native fruit is the peach:
Peach_NH_Inv_Icon.png

In addition to that, we have a multitude of flowers growing on Aria, with our native flower being the windflower:
Blue_Windflowers_NH_Inv_Icon.png

This is our island's flag, designed by yours truly:
l8Nqe8a.png

Oh and that's me standing under the flag!

In terms of residents, some islanders have come and gone during my time on the isle, but these are the animals currently calling Aria home:
tumblr_inline_o19m9bJpqA1stmbqz_500.gif
Bangle
tumblr_inline_o19m91Guca1stmbqz_500.gif
Bianca
tumblr_inline_o19ldz5Rrs1stmbqz_500.gif
Friga
tumblr_inline_o19jkcgIo01stmbqz_500.gif
Julian
tumblr_inline_o19im6IEQE1stmbqz_500.gif
Lily
tumblr_inline_o19l63JjN81stmbqz_500.gif
Marina
tumblr_inline_o19ceyPVjb1stmbqz_500.gif
Olaf
tumblr_inline_o19cq4g2Gi1stmbqz_500.gif
Peck
tumblr_inline_o19cvbspJE1stmbqz_500.gif
Punchy
tumblr_inline_o19m6rT5Q31stmbqz_500.gif
Static

And last but not least, here's the current layout of Aria:
PA3KtsH.png

Day One

Now that I'm back on the island, it's time for an island makeover. I've decided to go with a mushroom forest theme, and I want to use predominantly cool colors, so lots of blue, purple, and green!

The first thing I did was switch out this path:
hAtOhSy.png

With this path:
ostOR4c.png

Creator Code: MA-9081-8100-5521

I'll still need to do some tweaking of the new path since the one I switched it with was shaped a bit differently in some parts, but overall I think this path will work better with the theme I'm going for! There's always a chance I'll change it again though... Who knows

I also changed the border of the path in my shopping/town area to one with blue roses:
NOUogyc.png

Creator Code: MA-8861-1159-6993

I forgot to take a before picture with the old border, but I like the blue~

The next thing I did was remove most of my red, pink, yellow, and orange flowers. They don't fit the color scheme I want. After that, I picked a spot for a new bridge and funded the construction.

Tomorrow I want to start shifting my river to the right to free up some space on the left side of Aria~

Outfit of the Day
ZoSqa9L.png

Creator Code: MA-7552-9727-5789​

Day Two

I started the day by adding some paths to Aria's farm area:
pS7G9nh.png

Next, I went around the island and picked up some random objects that were lying around. Once that was done, I headed to the river to start trying to shift it to the right. My goal was to free up some more space on the left side of the island because it felt a bit cramped. I've never really trying waterscaping before, and I don't think I did the best job, but I'll keep working on it!
NcOYHu5.png

My final task for the day was swapping out this stone path:
ZocJ00T.png

For this wooden path:
C5QnQDT.png

Creator Code: MA-9699-4238-7800

Tomorrow I plan to continue working on the river and start putting down some items and more trees to decorate!

Outfit of the Day
3monr9U.png
WLnlFK0.png

Creator Code: MA-1672-1329-1556​

Day Three

The first order of business for the day was to continue working on the river. I think I managed to get it in the spot I want it, but I'll probably work on it more later.
qcenGjC.png

There were some trees, bamboo, and a storage shed in the way of the river, so I moved those.
jy5Kwv3.png

To finish the day, I placed and paid for a new bridge to go over the river~

Also, I forgot to mention it yesterday, but before I went to bed yesterday I ordered a few items. I'll probably order some more things and start placing items around the island next time! I also need to add more to the path to connect it to the bridge

Outfit of the Day
cjyWMyN.png
AUXfxdg.png

Creator Code: MA-4081-0686-3067​

Day Four

Today I began by connecting this path to Aria's newest bridge.
DbhPWo9.png

Then I moved on to crafting, customizing, and placing some mush lamps, mush parasols, mush tables, and hyacinth lamps around the island.
4g2VY9D.png

XjiRkAw.png

joxKzDk.png

There's still a part of the island that I need to add paths to, but I think I might need to do a bit more terraforming and house moving before I put the paths down in that area. To finish the day I ordered some small mushroom platforms and large mushroom platforms!

Outfit of the Day
5np82iK.png
aM6oIYm.png

Creator Code: MA-5752-1156-9596

Back