• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway 5,000 TURNIPS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darian

Eco-friendly mermaid
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (100) +
In the spirit of the season, I am giving one lucky person 5,000 turnips!
The rules of entry are as follows:

1. Please tell me something you are grateful for this time of year. Some of us might not celebrate Christmas, but I'm sure ALL of us have something we are thankful for.

OR

2. Please tell me how you plan on ringing in the new year. Will you be up all night partying? Will you be in bed by 10 PM? Or, like me, will you be busy working?

OR

3. What is/are your goal(s) for 2016?

The WINNER:

Winner will be chosen at random tomorrow evening at approximately 8:00 PM PST. I will be contacting the winner by PM and I will post it publicly here before closing the thread.

The PRIZE:

Don't you already know? No? Why are you reading then!? (jk)

5,000 TURNIPS!

You may sell them anywhere you choose. You can sell in my town if you'd like, or take them to another town with a higher turnip price.

DISCLAIMER:

I am not responsible if you forget to sell the turnips and they expire. Please also be aware that if you TT backwards even just one day, the turnips will expire immediately. Please, for your own safety, try to sell the turnips immediately after you claim them from me!

One entry per person. Anyone that submits duplicate entries will be disqualified.​

Last edited:
I'd love to enter! To ring in 2016 I plan on staying up until midnight with my family, possibly playing some games, and then completely crashing :3 I'm also going to be playing some AC, celebrating with my villagers too!

This is a really nice competition :)

1. I'm thankful that my little dog is doing good.

2. Probably playing TF2 or AC:NL because real life < fake like.

3. Be a better person.

This is really cool and generous :D I'd like to enter.

To celebrate new year I will probably be on new leaf for the evening! Or maybe happy home designer (getting it for Christmas) We'll have party poppers and a buffet too. Looking forward to 2016 :D

To ring in the new year I will have to put up with my disabled brother and my kitten being afraid of fireworks, again.
I'll be playing some games with them.
I'm thankful that I met an amazing friend 2 years ago at around this time, even if we are not friends anymore.
I want to get my diploma next year.

My goal for 2016 is to stop my disability from controlling my life. So going out more, exercising etc. ps this is very kind of you :)

i want to lose 15 pounds in the new year and im grateful for my family and pets all being healthy and safe

Thank you everyone for entering! I'm terribly sorry I was not able to post the winner at 8 PM as originally planned, things came up at home.

The winner of the 5,000 turnips is marthaxrae! I will be contacting you via PM to discuss a time for you to claim your prize :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back