• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 40 DIYs for 10 TBT ★

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Spring Sakura
う
My Melody Easter Egg
う
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (314) +
- hi, im selling bundles of 40 DIYs for 10 TBT.
- bundles include both cooking and crafting recipes.
- bundles include both pre 2.0 and 2.0 DIYs.
- you may not pick specific DIYs. it is entirely randomised.

stock ~450 DIYs

☆★☆★☆​

Last edited:
Yes I am EST. So let me know what time works best for you and I can make sure I'm available.
Sorry I missed you last night !! Im available after 3PM EST today if you are, just let me know

Edit: cancelling! Found most of the DIYs I was looking for. :)

Hi! This sounds fun, so I'm down for a bundle of 40 DIYs.

I can (or at least should) be available anytime. :)

Last edited:
I can do another bundle of DIYs if you are still doing this. Let me know a good time.

i would like to get a bundle if you are still doing this.

I apologise for my delayed response :) Both of you are totally ok to get a bundle, please let me know when you're available! I am online for a little while now or tomorrow evening (GMT)

im available now for a few hours. i should be available tomorrow if that works for you.

I can be available now for a little bit. If you are still available. Otherwise we can plan a time tomorrow as well.

im available now for a few hours. i should be available tomorrow if that works for you.

I can be available now for a little bit. If you are still available. Otherwise we can plan a time tomorrow as well.
I apologise again for missing you both! I am online all day today and will check in every now and again to see if you are too.

Reviving this thread as since I last cleared out my DIYs they have built up a ton again!

reviving this thread because it’s happened again - i’ve hoarded DIYs so aggressively my storage is full

i changed my username a few months after posting in here. im just wondering how you are going to do this. my old username was lilyann7201.

i changed my username a few months after posting in here. im just wondering how you are going to do this. my old username was lilyann7201.
Hey, I would just pick 40 random DIYs out my storage and drop them off at your island :) (or you can collect)

Back