• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ---

Can I get a chibi style 2 of my mayor?

Let me know if you need more pictures. :)

yass, uhm. could I get a picture of your hair with out the hat?
I'll send you your paypal link and art work when I have completed it

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I get a chibi style 3 of my mayor?
Notify me if you need more pictures of my mayor :)
accepted-- I'll send you your paypal link and art work when I have completed it ; v; ♥♥
-and I don't think I need any more pictures, but would you like a simple bkg or balloon or something?

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

accepted-- I'll send you your paypal link and art work when I have completed it ; v; ♥♥
-and I don't think I need any more pictures, but would you like a simple bkg or balloon or something?

WVW69jLhv3wZ63FTik.jpg

There you go~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like a simple bkg, like pastel pink colored.

I missed the RLC OTL I'll put her down for a tbt poot for now then! [X]. Pink circle please, and thanks for considering ^^

Ooo the tbt slots are semi-open still. Please consider my mayor if you're still accepting~~
You can use the same shade of green for the circle. Thank you!

Dunno if the lil poots are still open, but if so could I get one of him?

I don't have hardly any art of him, but that shouldn't be a problem since it's just a headshot. I'd like him to have the same expression as in the icon. Also, light blue or light yellow circle.

Thanks so much! ^0^

Last edited:
@Seroja & pandapples ;; ahh sorry -- I can notify you when they open up again? ; v;
@Gamzee ;; weeeeep

3ae47ce457.jpg

Last edited:
I would like my mayor to be drawn in chibi 1 please! She wears a hat but I'm also including a ref of her without it so you can choose which one to draw.

With hat: X X X
Without hat: X
Outfit closeup: X

Thank you!!

Last edited:
I would like my mayor to be drawn in chibi 1 please! She wears a hat but I'm also including a ref of her without it so you can choose which one to draw.

With hat: X X X
Without hat: X
Outfit closeup: X

Thank you!!
accepted -- I'll give you the paypal link when I have completed your art ~

Back