Shop ---

here you go | payment request sent.
full img --> http://fav.me/da1ygom

BJ33Zt6.png

I can't handle the perfection!! (• ε •)(• ε •)(• ε •)

I love it so so much!! Payment sent!

I can't handle the perfection!! (• ε •)(• ε •)(• ε •)
I love it so so much!! Payment sent!
so glad you like it ; v;
she was going to hold an animal mask but it just was not working with me sorry ; v;

so glad you like it ; v;
she was going to hold an animal mask but it just was not working with me sorry ; v;

Aww holding a dango is sweeter anyway lol such a lame pun but yeah it's going into my siggy wooot!

sorry drawing has been slow -- been stuck in bed with a crappy laptop since I'm sick ; 3;
I should get to drawing tomorrow or something =A=

Is it okay if I make an order for chibi 1 now but provide the reference later? Btw are you still not fully recovered yet? Rest well dear.

Is it okay if I make an order for chibi 1 now but provide the reference later? Btw are you still not fully recovered yet? Rest well dear.
of course -- and I should be better enough by tomorrow. boyfie made me stay in bed like all day so I'll be able to do my comishs tomorrow if I'm not coughing my guts up haha.

Good job to your bf. You shouldn't be working too hard or else it'll take longer for you to recover. Heee and please put me in slot chibi 1. I will post the refs + other details later. Thanksiesss!

Edit: I saw you've updated the slot whoop whoop.

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd love to get a small 100 TBT chibi head!

Ref: [x]

Could the color of the background/circle be either a lilac or lavender color? (whichever you deem looks/fits best, please?)

Thank you so much, and I love your art! o/

w.i.p because I'm actually doing my RLC today /crai being sick sucks ---

363bc0b392.jpg

Okay so here it is!

Chibi style 1 - Couple (my side characters)

With head accessory- X
Without- X X
Note: I love the way he looks with the bandana/towel but it completely covers his hair. Is it possible to get the best of both worlds? If not, please draw him not wearing it but holding the small towel instead.

Outline colour: Baby/soft blue?
Expression: Smirking (with the leaf between his lips)

X X X
Note: She's wearing plain white socks + brown loafers.
Note 2: Her collar, apron and litte pockets are lined with white frills (not clear in refs)
Outline: You can choose
Expression: formal smile? (she's a cafe owner)

Last edited:
aah i never noticed my pick up. >_< sorry
i love it thanks c: im gonna send the tbt now

I really want the second style but I'm broke with rlc. Is 100 tbt enough. ;-;

Back