Auction 35 Giant-Clam Shells | Auction Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (211) +
c: Since not many people were interested in cleaning my town with the thread in Re-Tail, and I'd feel bad for selling them all in-game, I'm going to host an auction for each set of items. But it's gonna be cheap!!!

Item: 35 Giant-clam shells

Starting Bid: 0 TBT (if no one else bids and only one person bids, they get it for free! ^-^)

Minimum Increase: 1 TBT

Buyout: 70 TBT

After the shells sell, I'll repurpose this for the other items yay thread recycling

Auction ends at 70 TBT buyout, or later tonight when I get back from karate (about 2-4 hours from now)

If no one bids by then I'll give them away to the first poster~

Last edited:
I'd just like to inform you that your amount of bells is currently worshiping Satan. Also I'd like to start the bid at 0.

Also, I can't pick up till tomorrow if I win them. I'm currently not at a home with stable wifi @_@

- - - Post Merge - - -

2 tbt

I'd just like to inform you that your amount of bells is currently worshiping Satan. Also I'd like to start the bid at 0.

It's on purpose. ~ 666 ~ ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED. ~ 666 ~

Also, I can't pick up till tomorrow if I win them. I'm currently not at a home with stable wifi @_@

That's totally fine! I can't trade tonight anyways c:

LOL you want those shells don't you? Gonna close this for now and PM you. I may or may not start another auction tonight depending on how I feel probably will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back