30 day video game challenge Day 30 Last day

why farobi is out? Anyway

Day 25 - A game you plan on playing.
CS: GO

Last edited:
Thats ok!

Day 26: I love KH:DDD's voice acting, yes i play very few games

Day 27: I like OP's answer, that was pretty epic.

I'm having a tough time with this one, I think when it boils down to it the Algalon the Observer fight in World of Warcraft and the quest right after was pretty epic.

I'm not sure if any one follows up on WoW, so to briefly explain this god comes down to earth to judge if it's deemed savable. He says it's not and sends a signal to the titans that the world needs to be destroyed. You rush in to stop him but are too late, and fight. He is so emotionally impacted by your struggle, he changes his mind, but the code is all ready sent, so he gives you the signal to save the world. You have to go back to Dalaran, and get a huge heroes welcome. The whole thing is magnificently epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2MwblTnb-g if any one's interested in the audio, I can't find any good videos of the fight itself. Khonin's speech really surprised me when I first heard it.

Day 27: Final Fantasy 8's intro c: ...It was the first of the series that I ever played and I remember watching it thinking it was one of the coolest things ever. I still find it to be so.

Latest most epic scene ever is from GTAV.

SPOILERS
Long story short, you have to rob this bank and it's supposed to be majorly difficult. So I go in there thinking I'm gonna get my behind handed to me when I go outside but my character kicks the front door open and there's like sooo many cops. And there my guy is standing wearing some bullet-proof (nearly) armor and carrying a mini-gun. My jaw dropped, it was soo bada**.Pardon my french.

To me best voice acting goes to GTA V

hi c:

Well, hellloooo there : )

---------------------------------------------------------

Ha, I loved the ending to SR3. Almost didn't want to finish the game, just wanted to hear the song play out.

Last edited:
To me, the most epic scene in a video game would have to be from Final Fantasy XIII (I'm a sucker for that series), when there's a big scene with everyone's summons and they fight off guards on a race track. It's just so epic I got chills the first time I saw it.

Ha, I loved the ending to SR3. Almost didn't want to finish the game, just wanted to hear the song play out.

Are you referring to Saints Row 3?
If so, gotta agree, the ending was pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Back