3 Months in, Share your hours logged!

505 hours. My terraforming is completed and now I'm just trying to breed a few hybrids and replacing a few villagers. Not being able to move anyone out in over two months has actually started making me play the game less. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the game once I get some new villagers.

i have 150, it's not that much compared to others but i don't leave my game open while doing other things so considering that it's not like i haven't played a lot.

i have 215. i get burnout super easily so i don't play super often. i used to play for hours at a time, but now once a day for at most an hour is my usual routine.

I think I'm somewhere in the 240-260hr range. I've slowed down a lot due to work commitments and other video games.

I'm sitting at around 350? Which felt like a lot and I think it's more than any other Switch game, but I'm happy to be in good company haha ^^

Looks like I'm at exactly 300 hours! it felt like a lot more, but maybe it's because I haven't been playing much recently.

I got the game when it released so i'm sitting at 455 hours. I've logged in the most hours between my family/friends so then I question myself..lol. But I'm having fun so I will continue to play cause I know I won't have time when I start school again.

I don't understand how everyone's totals are so high! I can't play for more than a couple hours a day, and a lot of days I only spend half an hour on the game. I'm at 200 hours

I don't understand how everyone's totals are so high! I can't play for more than a couple hours a day, and a lot of days I only spend half an hour on the game. I'm at 200 hours
I’d say at least 40 hours of my total time is me just stood there trying to visualise how I want a river to look 🤣

I think I’m at 680 hours. A decent chunk of my playtime is from leaving my game running in the background while working from home, keeping an ear out for balloons.

Still working from home, but I don’t leave my game running anymore.

450+ hours. I’ve been slacking kinda these days but I still log on all the time!

About 140 - and at least a small portion of that is when I sat my Switch down to go do something, and forgot to put it to sleep.

Back