Giveaway 299 and 150 TBT bells - Winners announced!

I've put your names in the first post, thanks for entering! :D

Also three and half an hour until the giveaway is closed. I can't wait to draw the winners =p

Last edited:
Enter me please! My favorite animal is the dog! preferably huskies lmao

Alright, I've entered you guys, good luck! :D (so many dog lovers too!)

Also last call, we have less than an hour left now :)

Enter me! Bats are my favorite, but I really really love the slow loris and pictures of the Potoo make me laugh hysterically. It always looks like it saw something really offensive.

Enter me please! My favorite animals are cats.

Edit: I just realized I am too late. Oh well. :(

Last edited:
Whoa! I'll enter you guys as well, good luck! :blush:

Alright, the giveaway is closed, thank you for everyone who entered! Give me a few minutes to double check that everyone has been entered, and then I'll draw the name :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Enter me please! My favorite animals are cats.

Edit: I just realized I am too late. Oh well. :(

Since you're just three minutes late I'll make an exception :p You've been entered as well :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaaaand here we go:

uovYUm3.png

Congratulations Wholockian and Campy!! :blush: I'll transfer your bells shortly :)

Thank you everyone who entered! It was so much fun to learn what's your favourite animals :p (My favourite is the one who says homo sapiens)

If you don't win this time don't worry, since this one was a great experience I will definitely do more giveaways in the future :D I'm thinking about giving away some collectibles in my inventory since I don't display them anyway ^^;

Thanks again!!

AHH! Thank you SOOO much! It was a nice suprise to log on and find that I earned some bells :3

Alright! I've put your names in the first post, thank you for entering and good luck! :D

One last bump for the night, I'll check and bump again in the morning :blush: Oh and just a remainder that the giveaway will close tomorrow in the afternoon.

Time to start working on this design project... Welp, might have to put an all-nighter x_x

Haha probably! I think hamsters were popular with my friends during junior and high school as well :D What breed Harvey was?

I never actually meet someone with lizard pets actually, are they hard to take care? As for mice, I think they behave better than hamsters xD My hamsters used to be quite aggressive and they tried to escape all the time (probably because of the breed...?) My mice never bite, only playful nibble from time to time :) And they never try to get out from the cage, even when I forgot to close the cage oops ^^; This is one of my mouse: http://i.imgur.com/pXJxREU.png

I heard rats are like mice, but a lot smarter. You can train them to come to you when you call their name! :eek: Many people says they're like mini dogs xD

He was a Chinese dwarf hamster, he always loved to eat. Maybe it depends on which country you're in, so maybe Mice are popular in Australia. I think it depends on the breed of hamster really, I don't think all of them are like that. Harvey was a lazy hamster, so he never tried to escape but he did nibble quite a bit. I think my parents actually used to have mice. One of them used to be called Apple apparently rofl, I may get a turtle though. Although, they don't do much really. Cute mouse though, what's his or her name?

Oh and congratulations to the winner of this giveaway, I've got no luck at all.

Alright! I've put your names in the first post, thank you for entering and good luck! :D

One last bump for the night, I'll check and bump again in the morning :blush: Oh and just a remainder that the giveaway will close tomorrow in the afternoon.

Time to start working on this design project... Welp, might have to put an all-nighter x_x

Haha probably! I think hamsters were popular with my friends during junior and high school as well :D What breed Harvey was?

I never actually meet someone with lizard pets actually, are they hard to take care? As for mice, I think they behave better than hamsters xD My hamsters used to be quite aggressive and they tried to escape all the time (probably because of the breed...?) My mice never bite, only playful nibble from time to time :) And they never try to get out from the cage, even when I forgot to close the cage oops ^^; This is one of my mouse: http://i.imgur.com/pXJxREU.png

I heard rats are like mice, but a lot smarter. You can train them to come to you when you call their name! :eek: Many people says they're like mini dogs xD
actually, rats are a LOT bigger thaan mice

Back