• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

270 TBT Giveaway (FINISHED)

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
Festive Bell
Friday the 13th Candy
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Since this is my 270th blog entry, I would like to try another giveaway with a gimmick.

In order to win 270 TBT, you need to be the user that makes the 100th comment on this blog entry.

In your comments, you must discuss the ACNL Welcome amiibo update in general. You can share your experiences, or give out helpful advice for people who have trouble with the new features.

Rules:

1. No spam or low-quality comments. For your information, I prefer if you use the comments section for discussion.
2. Please be respectful to others.
3. No inappropriate content allowed. This includes politics.
4. Screenshots are permitted, but you don't have to post a screenshot either.

Have fun! I may make some comments too.

Sounds fun also I feel like dessert island escape is really fun I haven't played the puzzle one yet so I can't really compare the two ;∆; which one is better in your opinion ?

Last edited:
I prefer puzzle league more. Not just that DIE has impossible target scores, but Puzzle League has been one of my favorite video game puzzles since I played the one based on the Pokemon anime on the N64.

I have both Desert Island Escape and Puzzle League, and I just could not get into the latter. Idk why. I don't particularly enjoy desert island escape either. To be honest, the Wii U and the 3DS in my house are simply for decoration~

I linked this blog entry to my signature. To anybody that clicked on the link, it's not a scam. The giveaway can last up to 2018, and I will still give away 270 TBT to the one who posts the 100th comment within the scope of the rules.

I'm gonna have to try the puzzle one then ^∆^ which means time to go to the t.I.y store XD

Last edited:
ThatOneMarshalFangirl;bt13823 said:

So you're interested into winning. That's good.

Remember that the comments are for discussion of ACNL Puzzle League and Desert Island Escape in general.

Tip: Make sure you pay attention to how much food your characters eat. If you get through 6 apples a day, that's not a good sign.

You may post more than once and still win. Just remember, no spam comments, inappropriate comments, or rude comments.

For Puzzle League: Pay attention to the WHOLE board. This is a mistake I tend to make. Even if one row is about to touch the top, don't just move it from one side to the other, because then another row will get to the top to fast. If you try to focus on the middle and bottom, the rows will clear out faster than you think.

For Desert Island Escape: Pay attention to the maps. This will help you determine the team you should make. If the place has a lot of rocks, for instance, you want to use a Fearless animal, while with islands with a lot of water you want a Swimmer. Amiibo cards help a lot too for anima types that you don't have

xSuperMario64x;bt13839 said:
I don't believe there is much room for discussion on these minigames tbh

Want me to change the discussion to the amiibo update in general? I can do that.

Alolan_Apples;bt13840 said:
Want me to change the discussion to the amiibo update in general? I can do that.
That would definitely help pick up the pace on this blog post. I can't see people making 100 comments about the minigames, but the amiibo update is a big enough revamp of the game that it will certainly draw some more attention.

I love the WA villagers! The Sanrio and amiibo figure villagers are pretty cool too. Wish they weren't so damn expensive, though.

I felt the Sanrio item thing isn't fair, but that's because the Sanrio cards are limited quantity and not intended to be shipped to the United States. In fact, Nintendo has been neglecting the NA region (more particularly the United States) when it came to advertising, merchandising, promotions, and Virtual Console. It's actually not fair. Blame NoA? It's not their fault.

Last edited:
It's kinda annoying that we have to pay to recieve these things, but at least I can get some of the items / villagers from here ;;

I like pretty much everything about the update except that they seem to have removed the little event where villagers can catch a cold. I always thought it was cute to be able to bring them medicine. But I haven't had a single villager get sick since the update, so I assume they removed it.

kiwikenobi;bt13856 said:
I like pretty much everything about the update except that they seem to have removed the little event where villagers can catch a cold. I always thought it was cute to be able to bring them medicine. But I haven't had a single villager get sick since the update, so I assume they removed it.

I noticed that in my copies of ACNL. None of my animals have gotten sick since the update. I wonder if this is a new change or not.

Back