• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 21,000,000 Giveaway! WINNER ANNOUNCED

My favorite villager is Fuchsia!! Her house isn't the best, but she's so cute. Second favorite is Flurry!!

Hi, I would love to enter. My favourite villager has to be Kyle
tumblr_ms9fsaUljF1sd89oco1_400.png
tumblr_mwg6kbodNN1sj02kmo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n20897TLFE1t6745so1_1280.png

Last edited:
Hey guys, I already have LOADS of entry's so I'm thinking of closing this early. Most people on this forum have already entered. So I might close this today instead. What do you guys think?

Hey guys, I already have LOADS of entry's so I'm thinking of closing this early. Most people on this forum have already entered. So I might close this today instead. What do you guys think?

probably best, if you keep it open you might end up getting 1000+ entries :)

Is it too late to enter? If not I would really like to enter :) A favourite villager is hard to chose, there are many that I like out there. So I will say this... my favourite villager in my town is Mac.

If it's not too late, I'd like to enter. My favorite villager is Curly. He's been the nicest to me and I think he's hilarious with all of his crazy facial expressions and weird nicknames for me xD

favorite is!!! EHHHHHHHH DIANA!!

Back