• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway ✩ 20 Million Bells, Unorderable Sets and Hybrids!! ✩ -- WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Enter Me

My favourite villager is Goldie. She was my first ever villager in the original AC and stayed with me until I stopped playing. I haven't met her in new leaf yet, but she is a Dreamie. I think she is sweet looking and just a nice villager to have around.

Short poem about one of my actual villagers:
I met a sheep called Muffy
Big, round and fluffy
Her home is a lovely style
I hope she stays a while

Enter me! i also have a poem,
animal crossing is very fun,
catching sharks in the moon, catching bugs in the sun
talk to animals and eat delicious fruit,
go to retail and sell my extra loot,
jamming out at Club LOL,
build up my home with all these extra bells,
having fun all day long,
animal crossing is very fun.

Enter Me ^-^

Portia is my favourite villager, as she was in my very first animal crossing town when I got Wild World about 7 years ago. Even though she's adorable and resembles my childhood cuddly toy, I found her really rude and annoying when I first got her, and since I'd never seen her name before, I thought it was pronounced like 'por-tee-ah' haha, so that's still what the name sounds like in my head. After a while I thought she was really cool and since she was quite mean in WW I liked trying to impress her with tasks and letters. Then she was the first villager to arrive at my campsite in NL so I love her even more for following me to my new town :blush:

& Here is a drawing I did of my mayor!

ACcharacter.jpg

Ohh, this is really a cute giveaway! :D Let's see what I can do.

"Enter me!"

My favourite villager has to be Alfonso. I didn't even know about him until I met him I my village, but now I'm totally in love with him! <3 Crocodiles are pretty cool, but Alfonso with his Lazy personality is just totally adorable. I had another Lazy villager in my town once and I was just really upset because he pretended to be like my Alfonso </3 Also; with his original clothes and cathphrase he tried to imitate Super Mario. ;) Can't find anyone better than that!

I also have a picture I made.. It isn't exactly a drawing but just shapes put together so I don't know if it counts. ^^' (also two villagers to make it better?)

7b471279-ac9b-4e08-b8a8-8b176259147d.png

(Tex and Sparro)

Enter me!
My favorite villager is butch because he looks a lot like a dog i used to have in real like :) sadly it has to be sold because we couldnt look after it anymore but when i see butch on animal crossing it makes me remember him and makes me happy

Enter me! (Please :3)

This was difficult for me, as I have a few. But I would say that Julian is my favorite character. Though he is new to Animal Crossing and has not been in any of the previous games, he was the character I was most excited to see. I was beginning to grow tired of the villagers that I had in my town, and one finally moved out without warning. I then saw a camper in my campsite and it was Julian. I have been playing this game for months and didn?t expect to see him. He now lives in my town and I couldn?t be more excited about that. I enjoy that he?s always being humorous and that his tagline is Glitter. and the fact that he?s a blue unicorn.

Here's my story:
I stepped off the train, landing in the town of Chicago. After collecting my belongings, I was shocked to find out that I was to be appointed mayor, just after stepping into town hall. Me, a mayor? I just wanted to move away from home and start my life. I walked around town, meeting all of the villagers, waiting for my home to be built. Over time, animals came and went but I remained happy with helping with the town of Chicago. The town began to grow, new buildings and businesses were built. Now, Chicago is a town that everyone can be proud to live in. Though there are still improvements to be made, a few villagers have stayed since the very beginning of my mayorship.

Here's my mayor:
unnamed.jpg

Enter me! Please and thank you.

Favourite villager!:

My favourite villager is Freya. I've had her in every AC game (except WW obviously)... when I was resetting my town the other day, I kept going until I got her! Every day when I play, she's the first villager I find and talk to. Sometimes obsessively. I love hearing what she has to say. Despite being snooty, she's always nice to me and she makes such nice comments about what I wear, my house, etc... she likes to come over a lot and she always gives me compliments!

Is it weird to get attached to a villager like that? I love Freya. Lmao

AC Poem!:

Freya, oh no!
You forgot your precious clothes...
Don't worry, that blows
But Mayor Mijung knows!
She'll bring you your clothes!
Maybe even complete with a rose!

I'm not sure in what universe Freya would forget her clothes, but... rhyming has never been my strong point...

Drawing!:

tumblr_n46zex05fk1qikacso1_400.png

Everyone up to this point has been added, and I've checked and added entries where they were edited. I ask that after this point, if you've changed something and I haven't caught it please let me know. I ask for your patience because organizing something this big is a bit tricky. I'll be using randomizer.org tomorrow to get the winners, in case that was a question. I want this to be as fair as possible. Thank you so much for all of your wonderful entries and good luck to all the entrants!!

Also please note: if you have changed your username since you entered, please let me know if I haven't caught it. Thank you.

Hi, I edited in a drawing which hasn't been noticed since I'm only listed as having 3 entries >.<
Sorry to be a bother!
Hi! I’ve just gone through and edited the number of entries because I just checked. Thanks for the reminder and for entering too c:

Why do I only get 1 entry?
I'm so sorry I made a mistake on entering your points; I've fixed it now-- so sorry!! Thank you for entering though c:

Last edited:
Enter me!

Tangy was the first villager I saw when I started my first animal crossing town in wild world. I thought she was really awesome and I talked to her every day like 30 times and ignored all my other villagers. I even made a replica of her house in my house. Eventually I got her picture! In that town it was the only pic I got because I neglected all the other villagers. After a while, I reset. But she was in my new town so I did the exact same thing. But when I reset again she wasn't in my town. :( I met other villagers like Curly and Whitney, but I didn't enjoy the game as much. Then in July I got new leaf and in december I got her in my town! Then I reset. She was the only villager I got held mainly because I'm dumb and TTed everyone else out, but still. In a few days I'm going to get her in my current town!!

actangy.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for this giveaway!<3

Enter me!

My favourite villager is Rosie because I have a lot of good memories of her being my "best friend" when I was little when I played ACWW. xD I used to speak to her so much she'd get annoyed with me. She's also pretty cute. ;) It felt so amazing when she randomly moved into my New Leaf town, but I was absolutely devastated when I lost her from a TTing accident... I recently traded for her yesterday though, and she is currently living in my friends town while I cycle out one more villager. I can't wait until she moves back in after almost 6 months! :D

Here's a drawing of my Mayor that I did last week:
tumblr_n3rmfd1h2p1t7bayko1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for having this giveaway!

Enter me!

(Favorite Villager, Why, & Paragraph)
My favorite villager in ACNL is Queenie. Ever since I started my town Queenie always talked to me, gave me gifts, and always hung out with me. On my birthday, she had put together a birthday party for me, and there was only three other villagers there. At least 5 times Queenie has come to me and given me a present for no apparent reason. Queenie is my favorite villager and always will be!

(Short Story)
One day, the villagers of Booklia were wandering around outside the train station, waiting for their new mayor to arrive. A few minutes later, they heard the town sound playing. "The new mayor is here!" they all thought. Everyone rushed to their places and took out a confetti popper. When the new mayor stepped out of the train station, Isabelle, the mayor's secretary, counted. "3-2-1-Pop!" and confetti went everywhere. At first the mayor was confused, but the villagers assumed she was just kidding around. All the villagers talked with the new mayor, whose name was BookGirl. She was very kind, and liked to get-to-know all the villagers in the town, and not just ignore them like older mayors. As all the villagers started to head back to their homes, Isabelle came up to BookGirl. "Hello, and welcome to Booklia! I can't wait to show you around! Follow me!" So BookGirl followed Isabelle, her new secretary, all around Booklia, until they arrived at the Town Hall. "This is the best part!" Isabelle exclaimed. BookGirl was loving her town and everything in it already. So she followed Isabelle into her new office building, thinking about her approval rating and public-works-projects.

(Drawing)
I made this awhile ago.
d8QBzOS.jpg

Enter me!

My favorite villager is Pecan. I've literally had Pecan since the original Gamecube Animal Crossing. She's my bestie and I lover very much. I'm still working on getting her now though. Even though I don't like snooty villagers that much (especially Olivia and Monique UGH I hate them so much because they were so mean to me in the GC version) but Pecan stood out to me. Thank you for doing this giveaway!

Enter me!

My favorite villager is Kyle because of his overall rock look. His house is very cool in the fact that it's full of instruments and his personality matches his lifestyle. Overall he's just a cool villager I'm glad to have in my town.

Enter me please!
My favorite villager is Victoria. Why? Because she was one of my first friends in the game. I strived to collect her photo, but it was near impossible. When she moved, I was heartbroken. She's been in my dreamies list ever since. ^u^ (short paragraph, but I'm not a great writer lol).

Running,
Playing,
Off we go!
Romping,
Roaming,
Look out below!
Victoria and I,
Me and you,
Playing all day.
From day break to days end,
We play until our limbs grow sore,
And our eyes are heaving.
Then we'll start again the very next day.

I had a few old pics, I'll dig them up sometime soon. ^u^

Enter me!

My favorite villager is Beau! He's a total sweetheart and cutie! He lives just a few steps away from my house, and I'm thankful of that because I get to visit/talk to him quite quickly! Whenever I send him letters, he always tells me how happy he was to get my letters and etc! It's really sweet of him to say so, because I love writing letters to him ♥ I also look how he yawns a lot and panics at the most random things ever! Most of the time that I would talk to him, he would give me a gift, and it was really thoughtful of him. His cuteness just makes my day, even when I'm in a bad mood! I'm really thankful he's by my side, and for being my best friend in game.

Poem:
There was a lazy deer named Baeu,
He once ate at a buffet till he was full,
Oh how he struggled to stay awake!
And oh how terrible it was to shake,
Shaking from all that weight!
From now on, he has a limit of snacks,
Instead, he plays with more jacks!

Drawing of my mayor!
tumblr_n47nxtic2f1r6zqv9o1_500.jpg

Enter me!

⋆ Who is your favorite villager and why?
Hmmm...that's a really tough call but, currently in my town it's Tiffanie. She's very snooty of course, but in a cute and endearing way. She's also full of surprises in the kinds of things she likes (what would a snooty villager need TWO pool tables for?), and she says a lot of really funny lines. This stylish bunny has really grown on me, and I honestly thing I would be feeling pretty heartbroken if she ever decided to pack up and move town on me...

⋆ Draw your mayor or a villager
Bunnie always reminds me of apples!
bunnie_likes_apples.jpg

Last edited:
Back