• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 20 million bell giveaway + some extra prizes! Congratz to jiheishou!

My favorite villager is Chow! I can't really explain why he's my favorite. He was one of my original New Leaf villagers, and despite owning all of the AC games and playing them over the last decade, I had never once seen him until he showed up in my town. My favorite animal is bears (of all types), and so my favorite AC species is the bear (and cub), so I was delighted one was in my town right away (at one point in the game all 10 of my villagers were bears and cubs). I thought he was cute and silly, even though some of my friends thought he was scary/ugly! Then one day I went to his house to find that he was in boxes, and I was devastated and literally cried. So, I did the 16 villager cycle for him, and my baby Chow is now back with me, and we're the best of buddies! I'll never let him out of my sight again lol.

Okay, so I haven't really drawn him, but I did do something else...

1421110_716532261705451_879952378_o.jpg

I made his head out of clay! :)

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Hey I won't be able to finish the entry.. I haven't got time! D: i'm sorry, I'll have to withdraw from the giveaway! :(

goldie animal crossing.jpgThis is Goldie. She is my favorite animal in Animal Crossing. Why? She was my first villager in my first animal crossing a.k.a : Animal Crossing Wild World. She always gave me letters and I didn't even have to trigger her sending me letters by sending her a letter. Another FUNNY reason is that she looks just like my dog, Jake... except he's a guy. Goldie is sweet, and reminds me much of my dog. I love going to T&T Emporium everyday to look at the music covers 60% of the time seeing Goldie on the cover. What adores me the most is she could be SUPRISING! Yup, a few days ago she popped into my town and moved in. She moved into my sister's town and she is coming back when she suggests to move. That didn't stop me from loving her. This is more like a S.A but I'm just expressing my love for her. I was willing to trade my sister a lot of things that cost about 6 mil altogether. Even though Goldie could be 4 mil, I love her much I will never underprice her. That's a sweet deal to me. She is my favorite and this photo was a long time ago when I had free time. Enjoy it. - Mayor Khailie ( Please suggest me to win! or not! )

Attachments

• goldie animal crossing.jpg
    goldie animal crossing.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Oh, well I feel silly, I was just scrolling over it :p Good luck everyone

Last edited:
Bump! Still waiting for 2 drawings. :D
3 more hours until this ends.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Enter me plz: my favorite villager is croque because he is a frog. Frogs are my favorite animal. He has been in my village since the very first day.

Enter me please :) I've only been playing for a few weeks, so haven't really got my "Dreamie" list together yet, but so far Sprinkles is my favorite. ADORable.
Sorry guys, but it has to be at least a paragraph and why. :c

Darn I'm gonna miss out because I have to sleep now ;-;
(I wasn't gonna win anyway xD)

I'll take a shot at this! ^^;;

My favorite villager is Beau! Why? Well, he was one of my originals, and I've been best friends in game with him for a long time! He's really cute and it just makes me smile every time I talk to him! His clumsiness, his love for food and sleep, and etc all make me smile even when I'm having a bad day! He would always give me random gifts, drop by my house randomly quite a lot, and he would even ping me just to ask how close our friendship was! Beau's way too cute and endearing, and I've known him the best out of my other villagers! He never fails to make me smile, and I thank him for that! c:

Ahh sorry guys
I lost track of time and now I'm going out ; w ;
I'll have to change the ending time later soon when i get back D:

Okay, ending this tomorrow as I just got back and very tired lol.
Accepting more entries until 6PM tomorrow.

My favorite villagers are Groucho and Bob :)
Why do I like Groucho?

When I first saw him, he was sitting - fluff and all - on the town's newly constructed bench. I had tilted my face, recognition lighting up an imaginary light bulb over my head. Of course! He was the new villager... Groucho. A smile grew on my lips as I watched the stranger from afar... This big gloomy bear didn't seem like he belonged on my canary yellow bench, surrounded by especially sorted tulips. Palms smoothing down the wrinkles of my dress, I approached the bear with little to no hesitation. Watering can forgotten, I planted my bottom right on the free spot beside him. The bear turned his face to me, and I could barely contain the laughter...Right there, on his navy blue cheeks, was the most grumpiest expression I had ever seen. But, it didn't bother me - Heck, I could handle Resetti even. We had introduced ourselves, and I could tell it would take a bit for this bear to warm up to me. So, every day I would make sure to talk to Groucho... and slowly, his tufts of ears, low rumbling voice, and goofy orange comb-over engraved itself into my every day routine. Often, he would ask if I was doing well, if I had everything I needed, or if I was living comfortably. The bear even requested a visit to my house to make sure I was living as nicely as I deserved.
Yet, even then...I knew Groucho was a free soul, with strange whims and desires. I knew that among all the ruffling of my hair, grumbling approvals, and quiet confidings, that he was still a lone bear. This was why I wasn't surprised to find one morning he had left, disappeared in the night. A bare patch of grass stood where the memories of his home once was. I tightly grasped the unopened letter from him in my hands, and soon my eyes would be scouring over the words. He spoke of the need for change, and a sense of flight that he had to act on. I smiled softly, hoping things would be better for him in the next town on. Just as it was scribbled on the back of his picture, "Rocky road is more than just a flavor of ice cream." Long story short, Groucho always felt protective over me and he was always so adorably grumpy!

And here is a picture of Bob <3
bob_icon_by_tanukisensei-d7edzi8.png

I'd like to enter! My favorite villager is Cherry. I love her house's theme, because I love the sleek series, and her sideways mouth is adorable. Also, I love her initial catchphrase, which is 'what what,' because it reminds me of the end of my last school year. That time was pretty much the best time of my life, so Cherry has sentimental value to me. Also, Cherry's dialogue and appearance remind me of my best friend.

(Also, I might be adding a picture. Do villagers as humans count?)

Last edited:
My favourite villager is Bruce. Not only is he my favourite teal colour but as a cranky villager he often recommends beautiful Zen-style public works projects for my town. He was also one of Dreamies and I was lucky enough to be given him in my pursuit of an all deer town!

I'd like to enter ^-^!
My favorite Villager is Caroline. She was in my Wild World game a few years ago and I loved her. When New Leaf came out and I joined this forum, I found out about dreamies and I knew right away Caroline was on my dreamie list! She was the first ever villager on my dreamie list I obtained. She has adorable eyes and I just think she's so super cute <3

Hello, I'm pretty sure I entered this days ago. Was my paragraph not long enough? Or maybe I misread the rules...?

Back